Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca x Stanozolol - TPC, Gyno and other questions.

ygorcwb

Hey guys,

Im in the 8th week of a cycle of oral Stanozolol and Deca, both from Landerlan.
Here is my cycle:

Week - Dosage

01 - 120mg St
02 - 120mg St
03 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
04 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
05 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
06 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
07 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
08 - 300mg Deca
09 - 200mg Deca
10 - 100mg Deca

On the 6th week I started to notice a bit of gyno, probably progesterone related one. I made some research around the forums and noticed that Cabergoline can be used to avoid or, at least, diminishes the effects of deca-dick. Is it effective to also block progesterone receptors? Im thinking about Cabergoline and/or start with test to try to balance my hormone levels and build up a bit more muscles. I really don´t know for sure if test will help me out with my levels of progesterone, but for sure it will give me a hand against deca-dick...

What do you guys think would be best for me? I dont have problems if my gyno persists as it is, but Im afraid it remains developing. Id appreciate any help and info you guys can give me.

Here is what I think about putting test on.

01 - 120mg St
02 - 120mg St
03 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
04 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
05 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
06 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
07 - 120mg St + 400mg Deca
08 - 300mg Deca + 400mg test en
09 - 200mg Deca + 400mg test en
10 - 100mg Deca + 400mg test en
11 - 100mg Deca + 300mg test en
12 - 100mg Deca + 300mg test en
13 - 100mg Deca + 200mg test en
14 - 100mg Deca + 100mg test en
15 - 100mg Deca + 100mg test en
16 - 100mg Deca + 100mg test en

Probably start with tamoxifen as soon as I got rid of deca inside my body. Is it correct?

Hope to count with your experience guys, please give me any advice, Ill love to. Anything related to cicle and tpc would be great.
In attachment, 3 pix. Upper body, gyno without putting shoulder to front, and done it to make it more visible.

Currently I have 1,80m, 70k and 4,5% of BF. (5.9", 154.3)
24 years old.

Thanks

Last edited:
Should I start with Clomid right now!? Im thinking about 25mg ED, what do you guys think about it?

Lets start from the beginning.

Why did you choose this cycle to begin with? Why introduce deca so late in the cycle? Why no test? I assume that is 120mg of stanozolol every week...which is a worthless dosage.

Your gyno symptoms are probably pretty complex. This is my guess. The stanozolol inhibited your natural test production, and it wasn't a high enough dosage of DHT to counterbalance your estrogen.

So, you are in a low testosterone environment with probably a good amount of estrogen still circulating. So your test/estrogen ratio is skewed. This has a cascading effect...the body is all about balance.

My advice...stop all AAS. Get your hands on femara/exemestane/or even arimidex and begin using that immediately. After the deca has cleared (wait 4 weeks after last shot) begin using tamoxifen. You should do a PCT so get HCG/HMG as well.

Order of importance:
1) Control gyno symptoms
2) Restart natural testosterone production
3) Think about constructing a more balanced cycle that will mitigate side effects by spending more time on elite here.

Hope this helps.

I would put test first in the cycle, but my supplier didn't had it at the time, so I figured out that only deca/stan would give me enough results without that much side effects.
Too bad, as you said, but in other words, lack of information. Im starting to study more about it and definately get really into elite, awesome place.
I really dont mind stoping everything but, what do you think about just finishing deca shots? and a bit of test, even in low dosages would not help a little in order to balance estrogen?

Thanks a lot about all info, I really appreciate.

Top Bottom