Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs Tren for mass ??

Tryn2

I have done both but am intrested in people about their opinions on tren as a mass builder. I think deca may have worked better for me. What do you guys think ? I know diet is a determining factor but with all things even across the board. I also relize Tren is stronger. But with all the "on paper facts" set aside what are your real world opinions ?? I am also talking about them with Test...
Thanks bros....

Deca gives me a "large" look and lots of weight/strength gain on 300-400mg weekly, and usually kicks in around week 4. Tren doesn't give me as much weight as deca, but the mass is more solid, qualitatively speaking. I also get a more vascular and hard appearance with tren, usually around week 2 and beyond. They both have their place in cycles, but I prefer tren over deca overall

See I am planning my third cycle. I ran deca only then tren/test. I gained more off the deca only. I know it was my first, but Im thinking of running a deca/test then hitting a tren test winny for the spring. I thnk for me tren would be better as a hardening agent but for mass I may use the deca. When I ran the test/tren my test may have been a little underdosed....

Tryn2 said:
See I am planning my third cycle. I ran deca only then tren/test. I gained more off the deca only. I know it was my first, but Im thinking of running a deca/test then hitting a tren test winny for the spring. I thnk for me tren would be better as a hardening agent but for mass I may use the deca. When I ran the test/tren my test may have been a little underdosed....
You wont need the winy with the tren/test cycle.Tren will do what winy does and even more.As far as what they have in comon I would say they are total oposites in all aspects except that they both shut you down harder than any aas out there.

What do you use for a mass builder that works great and doesnt shut you down like that ?

Anything you use is gonna shut you down. As long as you follow a good pct you should be fine. I'll never use tren again in a bulking cycle. For me it works best for cutting. I got excellent results from deca. And I also really like dbol for bulking, but you could aslo go with drol.

Im not too familiar with anadrol. But I feel the same about everyhting else you worte. A proper pct is meant to help you when you are shutdown & for me Im saving tren for cutting for now on....

I may be wrong but i think most use tren as part of cutting and not for mass..which is why you always get that it is not known for mass!! Ive never used tren but one day soon..it would seem like a great drug for mass..huge strength gains as well as the ability to burn fat..maybe outlaw will elaborate why he would never use tren for bulking?..

wnt2bBeast said:
I may be wrong but i think most use tren as part of cutting and not for mass..which is why you always get that it is not known for mass!! Ive never used tren but one day soon..it would seem like a great drug for mass..huge strength gains as well as the ability to burn fat..maybe outlaw will elaborate why he would never use tren for bulking?..

Well, they do say never say never... but anyways, when I used tren in my bulking cycle I started it about halfway through the cycle. I was getting good mass gains at 1st, but then I felt it started to cut into my gains and start shredding me. I still think it's one of the best substances I've used, I got amazing strength gains from it, but it just didnt do what I wanted it to do while I was bulking.

Top Bottom