Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca vs equipoise for joints to help improve condition

#aquilesforeman

Hey guys, to make a long short I have really bad joint and tendon problems in general, it was bad during high school sports and went way after, that is until I started lifting it got really worst. My mom and grandmother had the same issues so it is basically a family thing, but like said the pain is crazy the day after the gym, and that slow me down on training. I never did roids but a few guys at the gym said either deca and equipoise can be a huge remedy, and my doctor said steroids can make your joints and tendons brittle, what are thoughts on this guys ,thank you.

Either one are going to shut down your natural testosterone production. So you would have to supplement with testosterone. Yes both allegedly increase collagen synthesis but it's only temporary and some say it's just the water retention in the joints. You'd be opening up a whole can of worms for some alleviation of drink pain. I don't recommend this at all especially considering you've never run and anabolic steroid

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

both are wrong, but the doctor is closer to being right

what the doctor means is that your muscles in theory would become stronger than your soft tissues, this will make it easier to get injured. this is true, in fact i have seen so many guys blow out their shoulders, knees etc in the gym cause they hopped on gear and got stronger too fast. athletes are doing the same thing, they are getting so big and strong that they are blowing out ACL's and achilles without even being touched! just from making cuts or stepping wrong

anyway what i'm getting at is don't use steroids to heal injuries, they don't work for that

for injuries use nutrobal/ostarine from sarms1, n2jointrx from n2bm. and find a good physical therapist that deals with athletes that can give you proper guidance

@stevesmi is 100% right.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation. [/FONT]

Neither will really help your joints that much to be completely honest. Well, deca will temporarily make you feel better and maybe give some little bit of collagen synthesis effect, but its nothing that significant that it would be worth it to inject a full cycle only for that reason.

I would say better check for HGH or its alternatives such as HGH secretagogue like Nutrobal. It will give actual long term real healing effects instead of just masking the issue.

Top Bottom