Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca V.S. Testosterone

Deca V.S. Testosterone

• Deca

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Testosterone

Votes: 153 81.0%

• Total voters
I believe deca is a better muscle builder but I would go with test every time due to numerous reasons. Although there is no need to have to just pick one so go with both ;)

I stack it with Test E and get great results. Deca builds quality muscle but it takes a while because it's a slow acting ester. Definitely part of my program.

why is this even a question anymore lol

This is an important question for those, who would lose hair like Kojak and get big red cysts on their face after a cycle with testosterone.

Those, who don't suffer from these sides, have no understanding for their choice of Deca, of course.

I don't want to be "that guy" but deca is crap compared to NPP as recently discovered and "test is best" still holds true. Don't do a nandrolone without test unless you really don't care if you have sex for a while.

Take prami with nandrolones (and high dose tren) and get the best results. Keeps the prolactin in check.

In short, I would not run a nandrolone without test. I would not really run anything without test.

Top Bottom