Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and TRT

yorki1962

Can anyone help. I am planning to go on my first steroid cycle I am currently taking Tostran 2% gel prescribed by my doctor I want to add Deca to this but not sure of what dosage I was thinking 400mg a week split in to two injections? also running Nolvodex or Arimidex with it due to my age (54) I maybe more prone to gyno but not sure just want to cover all bases. hope you can advise

Many Thanks

Not sure as yet they where 0.9 but my last blood results came back as normal I have a brain scan next week to check my pituitary gland to see if thats the reason it is so low then i will go back and see the consultant for the results and bloods

Not sure as yet they where 0.9 but my last blood results came back as normal I have a brain scan next week to check my pituitary gland to see if thats the reason it is so low then i will go back and see the consultant for the results and bloods
Hmm...i think you need to get a solid set of test, estro, lsh, ast alt numbers before adding any gear. You can get a panel done through Private MD.com.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Could I use Arimidex instead of [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] aromasin so what doses would you recommend for [/FONT]proviron and or Armidex/Aromasin based on taking 400mg of Deca per week[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Ok

Deca 400mg 12-16 weeks

Proviron 25mg ED is this also for 12-16week ?

Aromasion is this a PCT or do I take this with the Decca and Proviron? and at what dosage?

IF Aromasion is not my PCT what PCT would be best and at what dosage and how may weeks would I need to take it.

Soooo many questions to ask

Top Bottom