Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Testosterone from Urologist, now I want to add Dianabol

Dude, blood work or not, it isn't safe to just be on that much gear for a long time. Make sure you are taking proper time off to let your body recover.

[QUOTE = MasonicBodybuilder; 18960371] Чувак, работает кровь или нет, небезопасно просто находиться на таком большом количестве снаряжения в течение длительного времени. Убедитесь, что у вас достаточно времени, чтобы ваше тело восстановилось. [/ QUOTE]

I agree with you! Hormones are serious stuff! For make right treatment, you need to contact only professionals more info!
Because a doctor who has one example of treatment for everyone can only do much harm you!

I need to agree about the urologist prescribing hormones.
I will tell you, that what he is prescribing you is not TRT. Way, way too high. He is giving you a cycle.

Now, based on that, I am interested to see what blood work is being done. I’ll bet it is not complete, especially when you say that your bloodwork is fine on cycle. I am assuming fine means within the limits specified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom