Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, Test, Winny (1st Post on Elite) Go easy on the NEWBIE...

SLICED

Greetings, This is my first post on the Elitefitness, and would like to introduce myself.

I'm 5'10" 195 lbs 11.3%BF, been training solid the past few years, with only 1 cycle under my belt. Last cycle was Dbol and Sust with just nolva for PCT. Prior to that cycle I was 183 lbs at 12.7% BF, So I think I came out pretty damn good. My goal for the next cycle is to get to the 210 mark and reduce bodyfat to 10% or lower. I will bulk up for the first 2 months eating 3800 + Cals/day and then reduce my caloric intake and uptake the protein to cut up the last month primarily August - September when I am on the Winny. I will also incorporate cardio at that time.

I am starting a cycle on July 1st of the following:
Deca (Organon Yellow Tops) 400mg/wks 1-9 with NO TAPER
Testoviron Depot (From Spain) 500mg/wks 1-10 with NO TAPER
Winstrol (British Dragon 5mg Stanabol tabs) 30mg ED wks 7-12 NO TAPER

Going to be using HCG for the first time, I've got Pregnyl Organon which I plan to run
500 iu for 10 days after the Deca shot clears which will be roughly when the test is outta my system also I believe starting in week 14.

Along with HCG I will be running 20mg of Nolvadex during those 10 days and continue as needed. The day after HCG I will start on Clomid with the following schedule:
Day 1: 150mg
Day 2-8: 100mg ED
Day 9-16: 50mg ED
Day 17-24: 50mg EOD

Supps I will be taking are the following:
Kyolic Garlic 2 tabs a day
Multivitamin
ALA 600mg/day
GLutamine 15g/day
BCAA Tab
1000mg Milk Thistle Tab
Flaxseed Oil a few tblspoons per day with my Protein shakes
Saw Palmetto Tab

Hair:
Polysorbate 80 Shampoo<-- use it everyday
Nizoral Shampoo 2% <--worked great last cycle
Spirolactone Cream 5% <-- Will be the first time trying this....

I've experienced heavy acne during the dbol and sust, so I am now on Doxycilline at 1 tab/day which is 100mg I think. Also I am taking Benzamycin topical cream and 3 G of maintenance dosage of Vitamin B5 (Panthothenic Acid) and 50mg/zinc ED. My skin is looking pretty great and hopefully I won't break out that bad this time around.

My questions for the knowledgeble on the board are the following:

1) Does my PCT schedule look accurate? Should I wait until the Deca or Test clears before I get on the HCG for 10 straight days? I've read that HCG can be started
the DAY AFTER the last injection or in this case it would be Winny? I am sorta confused on that....

2) Should I take any other supps such as ZMA with PCT?
3) Would you cycle any of those products differently? Maybe up the Winny to 35 or even 40mg????

Thanks alot fellaz your critique on this would be very much appreciated.

--SLICED

SLICED said:
1) Does my PCT schedule look accurate? Should I wait until the Deca or Test clears before I get on the HCG for 10 straight days? I've read that HCG can be started
the DAY AFTER the last injection or in this case it would be Winny? I am sorta confused on that....

---You could run the HCG during the last 2 weeks of your winny. Then continue on with clomid.

2) Should I take any other supps such as ZMA with PCT?

---Zinc, Avena Satvia, and MACA are worthwhile PCT products.

3) Would you cycle any of those products differently? Maybe up the Winny to 35 or even 40mg????

---I think your fine with 30mg of winny.

Thanks alot fellaz your critique on this would be very much appreciated.

--SLICED

anyways. your cycle looks solid bro, I would use the HCG if needed (if your balls shrink) Is not recommended to use hcg during your pct is recommended to use it like into a window during your cycle. I would start my pct after the substance's half lifes dimishes (deca,sust) which is about 3 weeks after your last inyection bro.

When you sign up for certain memberships they credit you with posts... not sure if thats the case.
I agree with jeb0177... I would use HCG during the cycle for 10 days a 500iu's a day. Then at the end of the cycle I would wait for the esthers to clear and start with the Clomid. Keep the Nolva on hand just in case. There is a great PCT sticky up top that is loaded with information.
Great looking cycle... nice gains on the first one!

Good Luck

Yeah, you get 500 post count with plat. Its a leftover from when you needed 500 posts to get an avatar, so by going plat, you could instantly get an avatar. Plus you get like 150 Karma pts too. anyways, welcome to the boards and thanks for providing all your stats and goals right away, that makes it a lot easier for us to help you.
:)

Ummmm, is it just me or is getting 500 posts really fucking gay!... It would make someone seem to have been around for a long time and perhaps posses valuable knowledge. In the past i would be more willing to consider what someone says with a higher post count, but now I will have to be on the double lookout for noobs with 800 posts (even though I know they can spam and post BS in the chat forums but I normally can tell when someone does not know what the hell they are talking about). I feel sorry for non PLT members who join and get bunk advise from a 800 post AAS "experienced" user thinking he has gotten good advise. I guess we will just have to watch for bullshit advise and correct it where needed.

Top Bottom