Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Test Ratio?

Shinzon

I usually run 400mg/week of each but am thinking of doing a 2:1 test/deca cycle. But then I've heard alot of people say the opposite, they likea 2:1 deca/tst ratio. Is there any proof either way that one is better? Opinions? Thanks Bros!

i dont know about proof but my first cycle was 400mg of deca and 250mg test e and i gained 30 lbs. so that ratio may hold some water, at least it did for me.

ditto - always more test than deca!

Shinzon said:
I usually run 400mg/week of each but am thinking of doing a 2:1 test/deca cycle. But then I've heard alot of people say the opposite, they likea 2:1 deca/tst ratio. Is there any proof either way that one is better? Opinions? Thanks Bros!

2:1 on a test:deca ration would be my choice, so 400mgs test, 200mgs deca. Ideally, you'd run something like 500mgs test and 300mgs of deca + arimidex .5mgs ED

Hey I'm currently running 400mg Norma Deca a Week and only 250mg Sus and I'm haveing great gains

Mr.X said:
2:1 on a test:deca ration would be my choice, so 400mgs test, 200mgs deca. Ideally, you'd run something like 500mgs test and 300mgs of deca + arimidex .5mgs ED

Right on, I'm using 500 test/300 deca and it seems to work great. I feel like when deca is pushed beyond 400mg, the shutdown and deca dick are not far behind.

Nighthawkk said:
What anti-e are you using?
Actually i never have side problems i dont bloat or have gyno issues...Had some nipple itch first cycle after that nothing, but i have arimidex just in case something happens....I run a natural testbooster with my cycles too.

Top Bottom