Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca, test prop, winstrol, and masteron all in one 12 week cycle

uniquegt3

Hi all,

I am a complete noob but already gave myself 3 injections.

So I am on a 12 week cycle, this is what my guy recommended for me:

1cc deca/1cc test prop mixed together every other day

1cc winstrol/1 cc masteron mixed together every other day

Arimidex orally taken every day.

So I am essentially juicing everyday. I am also taking Arimidex everyday as estrogen blocker.

I want to lean out as much as possible and still put on some muscle.

I am concerned with the side effects of this cycle!!! Can anyone please help me with advice and what to monitor to make sure I am ok.

I am very CONCERNED with DHT loss or any other deficiency that may come with this cycle.

I am already in day 3 so I am committed and going to go full 12 weeks.

I have a pct ready to go. Im not sure what it is, but the label is clomiphene citrate.

any thoughts or advice on this cycle

This is a mess bro. First off. This is way wrong for a first cycle. It honestly should be test only. Second. 1cc doesn't mean much without telling us how many mg is in it. I have three bottles of test on my shelf. And all three have different mg/ml. Third, you need caber on hand with deca for prolactin issues.
Winny should be used every day. Prop is a fast ester and deca is a long one. I guarantee you're taking way too much deca. Again, let us know the mg/ml. And arimidex daily is probably too much as well.
Honestly sounds like you didn't put much thought into this and you are most likely going to pay for that unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a mess bro. First off. This is way wrong for a first cycle. It honestly should be test only. Second. 1cc doesn't mean much without telling us how many mg is in it. I have three bottles of test on my shelf. And all three have different mg/ml. Third, you need caber on hand with deca for prolactin issues.
Winny should be used every day. Prop is a fast ester and deca is a long one. I guarantee you're taking way too much deca. Again, let us know the mg/ml. And arimidex daily is probably too much as well.
Honestly sounds like you didn't put much thought into this and you are most likely going to pay for that unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the arimidex is 1mg a capsule

the test prop it says on the bottle 100mg/10ml and 1000mg/ml

the masteron it says on the bottle 100mg/10ml and also 1000mg/ml

the deca it says on the bottle 300mg/ml and also says 3000mg/10ml

and last but not least the winny says 500mg/10ml and also 50mg/ml

I need help bruh, just want to make sure what im doing is cool.

I trust my boy who hooked me up with this stuff, but im also concerned. He told me to mix the deca with the test
and to mix the winstrol with the masteron, and when i say mix i mean inject them out of the same needle. 1cc winny/ 1cc masteron then switch next day to 1cc deca/ 1 cc test

Your cycle is all over the place. If you want to lean out, deca is not a good option. Deca is a bulking steroid that will cause a lot of water retention. Not to mention that deca is a nandrolone and raise prolactin levels in the body so you would need to add in an anti-prolactin drug to your cycle.

Also, clomid alone is not near sufficient for a PCT.

Here is a much simpler cycle that will give you much better results, with way less side effects.

Weeks 1 - 12
test prop 100mg EOD
masteron 100mg EOD
arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Weeks 1 - 6
winstrol 50mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Your cycle is all over the place. If you want to lean out, deca is not a good option. Deca is a bulking steroid that will cause a lot of water retention. Not to mention that deca is a nandrolone and raise prolactin levels in the body so you would need to add in an anti-prolactin drug to your cycle.

Also, clomid alone is not near sufficient for a PCT.

Here is a much simpler cycle that will give you much better results, with way less side effects.

Weeks 1 - 12
test prop 100mg EOD
masteron 100mg EOD
arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Weeks 1 - 6
winstrol 50mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

dude I really appreciate that response!

I am taking the deca because I heard it is good for your joints. I have shoulder injury from water polo and would like the extra water retention. So I should maybe drop the amount of deca I am taking.

What would you recommend as anti prolactin?

Also what difference does it make if it is my first cycle, why wouldnt you recommend me stacking the winstrol with the masteron?

I already have a very solid base, so its not like I am some flabby dude getting on steroids.

wow thank you for your awesome reply!!

I wanted to run deca because I was told that it would be good for my joints and since the winstrol is going to be drying my joints, I thought it would be a good idea.

what kind of anti prolactin drug would you recommend and where can I get it?? is it easily accesible online?

also what is that n2 gaurd??

And how can i incorporate deca with the cycle you just recommended

using a drug to combat another drug to combat another drug makes no sense when your goals have nothing to do with each other

if you are worried about joints then don't use winny at all.. if you want to cut then don't use deca at all

hell why use steroids at all for a cut? steroids are not fat burners anyway. just exercise and fix your diet and you will lose fat that way. maybe throw in some SARM's in the mix. save the steroids for when you are ready for them

i have a feeling this 'friend' of yours has no clue what he is doing.. deca does not need to be injected everyday, it is a long ester for a reason. and that dose he told you to take sounds crazy high. if you are doing 1CC every other day and its 300mg/ml then that is like over a gram per week.

Top Bottom