Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Test Prolactin, Progesterone, Estrogen, HELP?@!

Gman

Ok here is the question for you guys.. I ran Deca for about 8 weeks, 4 of then @ 200mg/wk, 4 @ 400mg. First four week was also using Dbol in amounts of up to 30mg/ED. I noticed that on my 2nd week of 400mg the dredded deca dick was setting it.. u know it would work but not the way it should.. so I added some Omnadren a few weeks ago, 250mg/wk.. sex drive has increased but the wood still isn't as hard. I also noticed a couple nights ago my nipples were a bit puffy. (I don't believe I am prone to Gyno, never have gotten it from any of my past cycles) This is the first time I've run Deca in the amount of 400mg/wk, I was wondering why actually causes the problem? I finished the Deca last week, will this get better? I've read Deca increases Prolactin, and I know test can aromitize to Estrogen.. Does this mean these hormone levels are high in my system? I read that some people take Vitex after deca or fina cycles, would this help me? I also have some Nolvadex handy, but to my knowledge it only blocks estrogen from binding to the receptors so it really does no good with the aromitization and can also have a nasty rebound effect. I also have some Deprenyl handy if needed. Any advice on what actually has happened here, or ways to remedy it?

Thanks,
Gman

Top Bottom