Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, Test Enanthate, Masteron Enanthate

BBBBig Phenom

Going to be running this cycle pretty soon. I have not been on a cycle in about 6 months and been eating very clean and training my balls off.

RIght now 6'3" around 215lbs. Done many cycles. But, have not done Deca in years.

What do you think and if anyone has done this let me know

Test E 500mg/ week

Deca 400mg/ week

Masteron 200mg/week

All for 10 weeks.

Going to be running this cycle pretty soon. I have not been on a cycle in about 6 months and been eating very clean and training my balls off.

RIght now 6'3" around 215lbs. Done many cycles. But, have not done Deca in years.

What do you think and if anyone has done this let me know

Test E 500mg/ week

Deca 400mg/ week

Masteron 200mg/week

All for 10 weeks.

WHAT? Someone actually does this instead of looking for the
"AAS Golden Calf?" :biggrin:

What are your goals?

You need to run the test 2 weeks longer than the decca

What's PCT looking like?

Well after that cycle end I am probably going to run a 10 weeker of Test Prop, Winny and Tren Acetate. So my PCT wont be for a while.

Any suggestions on what I should run if I do not do my other cycle?

I am running something similar right now, different esters:

Sust/NPP/Mast Prop

LOVE IT! Mast is probably my new favorite steroid. Well, hard to completely tell if its the mast, but this combo is great. Get ready for a ride! I would personally run Mast at 300mg/week. 200 is ok. 300 is clutch! No complaints of this cycle my brotha.

How is your strength on that cycle? You getting pretty ripped up?

I am the strongest and biggest I have ever been :) Not quite as ripped as I have ever been, but still pretty damn ripped. My vascularity is twice what it is on this cycle than it was with a long run of EQ and Var (two way overrated steroids in my book). I plan on leaning out here starting next month and then I should be quite happy with what I have built! Feels great too. Best "well being" cycle of all time.

that is really good to hear that you are big and strong. again i have been dieting without being on and cannot wait to get back on and put some lean muscle on

Top Bottom