Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Test Enanthate/Masteron

BBBBig Phenom

Who has taken? Did you get bloat? I know everyone is different but, obviously some cycles will bloat you a ton. I want to make sure I can keep my lean apprearence and vascularity

500mg Test E / week

300mg Deca / week

400mg Masteron/ week

10 weeks

Bloat has never been a issue for me and I have ran a Similar cycle except it was Primo instead of masteron. Dropping salt from your diet and a low dose of Arimidex has kept bloat in check for me.

I plan on having a clean diet. I have never done this combination before and wanted some feedback. How long did you run your cycle for? I am looking to put on about 15lbs of lean muscle and want a ton of vascularity

Who has taken? Did you get bloat? I know everyone is different but, obviously some cycles will bloat you a ton. I want to make sure I can keep my lean apprearence and vascularity

500mg Test E / week

300mg Deca / week

400mg Masteron/ week

10 weeks
I ran cycles like this. The masteron really takes care of the bloat man. Its great. This is a bad ass stack too.

I've been on that cycle for 3 weeks now and love it. Feel awesome but i did feel bloated for the 1st week but drank more water and watched my diet and all is good now.
Gains seem off the charts at the mo but will wait another week before rechecking stats etc

Top Bottom