Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca test e first cycle

Driver80

So for a little background info: I started lifting about two years ago, I am currently 21 years old, when I started I was 5'11" 155 lbs and 15% body fat, not I'm currently at 168lbs and 8-9% body fat. One of my buddies can hook me up with a cycle of test e and deca, he is very knowledgeable about this stuff but I would like to get some outside knowledge as well. Can I get some opinions?

I personally would wait until you are 23 to do your first steroid cycle. I certainly wouldn't do test + deca for a first cycle. That's over kill. A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

I personally would wait until you are 23 to do your first steroid cycle. I certainly wouldn't do test + deca for a first cycle. That's over kill. A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

What would your opinion be on me running my first cycle of just test e and seeing how everything goes then later down the road running teste and deca? What precautions and other things do I have to take when only injecting test

It does not matter what kind of precautions you will be taking - adding an exogeneus hormone in your body will cause a considerable disbalance, which will turn out with serious consequences for someone, whose hormonal levels are not set yet. You really need to wait at least a couple of years more till your endocrine system is well established and developed. Messing with it in development is never a good idea that can lead to long term consequences.

If you really want to use some PED, then opt for SARMS at least - they are a much safer alternative for a young guy, and they will still give quite noticeable results.

21 is very young but only working out 2 years and your stats absolutely are scary

do you think at your height and only being 155 pounds that you seriously have hit your genetic limit? you are not eating enough and your workouts are not consistent enough for you to get all you can out of steroids anyway. get on a proper workout program first

I would start by doing a lot of research on steroids and how they work. There will be a lot to learn about besides just the cycle...PCT, supports, ancillaries, etc. Take your time and do not rush into PED's.

Top Bottom