Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca + Test E

aloronaldo123

A friend of mine suggested that I should do a deca + test e cycle so I'm about to start it soon. Just want to ask a few questions. They're both from Alpha Pharma, 10 ampules of 1 ml each (250 mg/ml).

I didn't want a long cycle so he told me to do a 4 week cycle as follows:

2 injections/week, lets say Sunday and Wednesday.

Week 1: Sunday: 2 cm of test + 1 cm of Deca Wednesday: 1 cm Test + 2 cm of Deca
Week 2: Sunday: 2 cm of test + 1 cm of Deca Wednesday: 1 cm Test + 2 cm of Deca
Week 3: Sunday: 1 cm of test + 1 cm of Deca Wednesday: 1 cm Test + 1 cm of Deca
Week 4: Sunday: 1 cm of test + 1 cm of Deca Wednesday: 1 cm Test + 1 cm of Deca

He says he's done before. So what do you think about that cycle? Is it good/safe?

I would really appreciate any advice given regarding the cycle or PCT. Thank you.

Please slap the hell out of your friend. 4 weeks isn't long enough even on the short ester of test! Test E should be ran 10 weeks minimum. And deca you won't even feel until week 6/7. Is he seriously telling you to do this?

Give some stats and we'll help you get this sorted. Age, height, weight, bf%, and any cycle and lifting experience.

I was shaking my head reading this, Take saiyan's advice it is spot on.

This is funny.
You should use deca for 8-12weeks
And Test more then that, then when you finish deca just continue eith test e... Yeah, 4 weeks is nothing, you wont even feel it šŸ˜†

A friend of mine suggested that I should do a deca + test e cycle so I'm about to start it soon. Just want to ask a few questions. They're both from Alpha Pharma, 10 ampules of 1 ml each (250 mg/ml).

I didn't want a long cycle so he told me to do a 4 week cycle as follows:

2 injections/week, lets say Sunday and Wednesday.

Week 1: Sunday: 2 cm of test + 1 cm of Deca Wednesday: 1 cm Test + 2 cm of Deca
Week 2: Sunday: 2 cm of test + 1 cm of Deca Wednesday: 1 cm Test + 2 cm of Deca
Week 3: Sunday: 1 cm of test + 1 cm of Deca Wednesday: 1 cm Test + 1 cm of Deca
Week 4: Sunday: 1 cm of test + 1 cm of Deca Wednesday: 1 cm Test + 1 cm of Deca

He says he's done before. So what do you think about that cycle? Is it good/safe?

I would really appreciate any advice given regarding the cycle or PCT. Thank you.

One thread asking this is enough, no need for 2

Top Bottom