Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Test Cyp/Cytomel(T3) Stack for cutting!

Kryption

Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone had experience with running deca/test injections i currently plan on running 250mg of deca and 300mg of test cyp per week, for 10 weeks, my goal is to gain a little while losing bodyfat
Was tryin to get a word from anyone to see if youd recommend tapering to 50mg of T3 while running the cycle, Also i have Nolva for Pct. and was wondering how to properly dose Nolva for a cycle of this type.
Any knowledge, questions, or anything else could help out, and is GREATLY appreciated!

Stats:
Height- 6'3
Age- 23
Weight- 225
BF- 14%
Been Lifting for about 3 years, this is my 2nd cycle. and looking to make a solid cut with some muscle gain

250mg Deca- per Week
300mg Test- per Week
t3 dosage - Still Looking for a proper amount.
Nolva - 40/40/20/20 2 weeks after last test injection.

Thanks!!!

Seems like a strange cycle for your goals bro.. Wouldnt there have been better options for a solid cut cycle?

Well, this is the only solid gear i could get, and i was planning on cutting with it and including the t3 with the deca to maintain, if not gain muscle while destroying the fat

Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone had experience with running deca/test injections i currently plan on running 250mg of deca and 300mg of test cyp per week, for 10 weeks, my goal is to gain a little while losing bodyfat
Was tryin to get a word from anyone to see if youd recommend tapering to 50mg of T3 while running the cycle, Also i have Nolva for Pct. and was wondering how to properly dose Nolva for a cycle of this type.
Any knowledge, questions, or anything else could help out, and is GREATLY appreciated!

Stats:
Height- 6'3
Age- 23
Weight- 225
BF- 14%
Been Lifting for about 3 years, this is my 2nd cycle. and looking to make a solid cut with some muscle gain

250mg Deca- per Week
300mg Test- per Week
t3 dosage - Still Looking for a proper amount.
Nolva - 40/40/20/20 2 weeks after last test injection.

Thanks!!!

I'm on Test Cyp 375/WK, Deca 300/WK, Tren 650/WK, L-Dex .5mg/day for a cutting cycle. Currently week 6, and it's working quite well. I'm sure anyone will tell you, it's all about diet. That being said, with the gear you are talking about you will gain muscle no matter what as long as you are keeping your fat and protein intake pretty high. I would cut carbs to only veggies. I am currently carb cycling and have gained alot of LBM on this cycle while cutting bodyfat consistenlty, my carbs are very very low and protien and fat high, 3800 Calories/day, and I am having great success cutting and gaining muscle.

* I've never used T3, but I'm sure with proper diet and the gear you are speaking of you should do quite well.

Thanks Boyindasouth! Can you post your diet and routine? That would be very much appreciated. How much weight/bf have you lost so far would you say?

id change up the cycle, your diet and your training..

so id post up the diet and training first..

then rethink the cycle.. no need for deca at all.. 98% sure you dont need t3 either

try test only w/ a great diet and good routine and go from there.

Thanks Tom, i guess ill just run the deca/test and do a lean bulk , take a month off and just stick with some test for cutting with proper diet and training

Also, i have a buddy who is saying take the nolva twice a week while on cycle... why is this??

Also will i need to run an AI on a cycle with this low of dosage?? Thanks!

Top Bottom