Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/test cycle question

Buzzkill3990

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hello, I need some insight on my test/ deca cycle. I am currently running 500 test c and 300 deca a week. I am now on week 5 and still waiting for deca to hit. Appetite has yet to stimulate and I still have the same joint pain from my shoulders. I keep reading it should hit around week 5 or 6.

The question is when should Appetite start to increase?

I did do a color test kit on the deca and it was legit according to the results.

Stats
Age 41
5'8"
217lbs
15-18% bf

You may not get an appetite increase with it at all. That is not some kind of stand out quality that it possesses. If you were looking to heal your joints with true healing and to get real appetite increases then you would be using MK677, not Deca Durabolin

I think you have deca slightly confused... deca does not provide any sort of real healing.. it can mask a wound lubricating joints but it doesnt actually heal anything and by masking an injury, often times it can make it worse... it also does not necessarily give you an appetite increase... it could but its not something i would just expect.. MK677 will give you a huge appetite increase and will also give REAL healing so you will actually heal and make progress...

Ah ok I understand on the appetite. I have been making sure to eat. This is actually good news. It will help me with control. As for the joint problems I did choose it for the lubrication proprietary. I have had my shoulders rebuilt twice now and was looking forward to a little relief if there was any to be had. I currently have no injuries. Just suffer from old man joints. Thank you for the information I really appreciate it.

if it was going to happen it would have already man

try dbol next go around for appetite, and if you still don't get a change then nothing will

poor appetite also is a sign of a sick body. that is why you see very ill people and animals who struggle to eat. i would recommend you get bloods done

I have plenty of appetite. I am eating roughly 3000-3400 calories a day. I am mainly asking about appetite and joint relief as a sign deca is working. I am currently lifting 6 days a week and just rotating arms, back, shoulders, etc. I do see strength gains. And my shoulders and chest are taking on a really nice shape as I am adding muscle.
When deca hits is it really subtle?
My gear is from maxtreme pharma.

Hello, I need some insight on my test/ deca cycle. I am currently running 500 test c and 300 deca a week. I am now on week 5 and still waiting for deca to hit. Appetite has yet to stimulate and I still have the same joint pain from my shoulders. I keep reading it should hit around week 5 or 6.

The question is when should Appetite start to increase?

I did do a color test kit on the deca and it was legit according to the results.

Stats
Age 41
5'8"
217lbs
15-18% bf

you should feel deca week 3-4 maybe your maxtreme pharma is not legit, reconsider it

if you making gains keep pushing the testosterone and see but you gotta tell us more

We need to see you log this cycle asap
go here
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
+post new thread
My deca test cycle
and tell us about your diet training and cycle way more details

Top Bottom