Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca+test cycle

tomo85

I'm starting a cycle next week, Ive got deca 300 and am getting some test tomorrow, so i'll be doing 300mg deca/wk + 250mg test/wk, is this a good combo? Should i do 500mg test?I'll be jabbing once a week both at the same time, should i split this up into two jabs half one an half the other? Will i need some PCT and what would you reccommend? Really need to avoid deca dick!

Test should be at least double the deca dose imo. So something like 500mg test + 250mg deca split into 2x shots a week for minimum 10 weeks. Bromo will keep prolactin levels down from the deca.. Cabergoline is good for this purpose too. Keep arimidex or aromasin on hand for estrogen related sides but dont use it unless you need it. PCT consists of nolvadex or clomid with otc products sustain alpha and unleashed. Thats just one option of many for pct.

btw post your stats i.e age, height, weight, bf, training and cycle experience

Seriously, man up and use the drugs, don't pussyfoot around with them. You will be disappointed. I don't give a shit whether its your first cycle or not. The cycle you proposed is a waste of time IMHO. I always get this from people. They want to use such a small amount that it is ridiculous. Why bother?? People, or most anyways, have no understanding of natural hormone levels and how these are comparable to your own patterns except for the deca. Well you asked for advice and here is mine. You probably should take more since what you have is UGL shit with no idea of actual potency(assuming so since it is 300mg.mL shit. If this is your first cycle, don't waste it bygoing too low on your cycle when you could have really maximized your first time around. If this is not your first cycle, then you have greatly been mislead and have no real clue as to how to use these hormones. Ya know, if I were you, I would probably do a shit ton of research more before I came and asked a question such as yours and be left to the judgement of others whom I really have no idea their experience or anything really about them. Yet I am willing to put my health in the hands of internet idiots. Wow bro!! Cmon.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ay

What is the reason one should use a 2 to 1 ratio for Decca - Testo?
If one use the reccomended dosage of Decca (in relation to BW) this will be a massive dose.
On my part that would be 900 mg of juice pr. week?!
I, for one does not feel comfortable going above 600-700mg week.

I think decca and testo should be administered twice a week for stable bloodlevels.

What is the reason one should use a 2 to 1 ratio for Decca - Testo?
If one use the reccomended dosage of Decca (in relation to BW) this will be a massive dose.
On my part that would be 900 mg of juice pr. week?!
I, for one does not feel comfortable going above 600-700mg week.

I think decca and testo should be administered twice a week for stable bloodlevels.
Deca is a great libido killer ,adding more test counteracts this,also the test needs to be ran 2 weeks longer than the Deca.

Iv ran Sus 500/wk along with deca 400/wk with really good results and labido was still very much increased durring the cycle but a 2:1 ratio is a good way to go.

Top Bottom