Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Sustanon>>Deca/Anavar/Nolvadex

jdabs

Opinions appreciated please...

Week 1-5 300mg Deca/ 250mg sustanon/per week

Week 6-10 300mg Deca/per week

Week 8-10 Nolvadex 10mg/per day

Any recommedations? Is the timing right on the Nolvadex and the amount for this mini cycle?

Any other concerns with it?

Thanks for your help,

jdabs

jdabs said:
Opinions appreciated please...

Week 1-5 300mg Deca/ 250mg sustanon/per week

Week 6-10 300mg Deca/per week

Week 8-10 Nolvadex 10mg/per day

Any recommedations? Is the timing right on the Nolvadex and the amount for this mini cycle?

Any other concerns with it?

Thanks for your help,

jdabs

Where is the anavar in the cycle? I doubt that you will need Nolvadex at all with a low dose of sust because it won't help with the deca at all, but is always good to have on hand. Is this your first cycle, some stats of yourself would help to. Here is what I would do:

Weeks1-8
Sust 500mg
deca 300mg
30mg anavar a day

Week 11 start clomid. There is no need to stop the sust before the deca, they both have long half lives. Keep it simple. Train hard at eat right and you'll gain some quality muscle.

I agree with BigBX.
Keep the Test till week 8.
Save the Anavar for later.
Throw some Dbol if you can weeks 1-4 at 30mg ED to kickstart gains.

dude definatly up the test..your body produces about 250 on its own a week so all you would be doing is supplementing 1 for the other = a waste of juice.. just my input but the guys above seem to have worked the cyc good for ya..

This is my first cycle, I am 185lbs 5'10 and 29 years old. Average build, lifting 6 days a week.

Top Bottom