Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Surgery Recovery

ftwjason

I haven't been on a cycle in 15 years and had surgery to repair a torn labrum in my shoulder today. I decided to break the 15 yr drought and started taking deca today(300mg/wk) with the hope that it would speed recovery and help me get back in the gym sooner. I plan on adding 300mg/wk of test cyp once I can start lifting again---any thoughts??

I haven't been on a cycle in 15 years and had surgery to repair a torn labrum in my shoulder today. I decided to break the 15 yr drought and started taking deca today(300mg/wk) with the hope that it would speed recovery and help me get back in the gym sooner. I plan on adding 300mg/wk of test cyp once I can start lifting again---any thoughts??

I'm not a fan of using steroids during,after or before any kind of medical procedure. I believe your body should be in homeostasis and your hormonal levels normal for optimal recovery. :)

Thanks for putting that up there EClen! Even tho youre a sponsor you advise to let it be natty.Good Guy!

Top Bottom