Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Sucks

Whats up. I'm new to the site but I've been lifting for a while and not really getting the results that I desire. I could really use a few pointers on how to start my first cycle. I recently purchased Anadrol 50 and test. My stats are 28 y/o 6'2 180 pounds 12%bf. Any tips will help hope you don't mind my messaging you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Deca is one of my fav aas. It is probably the best mass builder you can get. I will be using it with sust in my next bulking cycle and hope to get to 260 with it and relatively lean.

Deca is one of my fav aas. It is probably the best mass builder you can get. I will be using it with sust in my next bulking cycle and hope to get to 260 with it and relatively lean.

^^^ Same here. Ive tried just about ever aas under the sun and still, as many cycles as ive ran, the most tried and true cycle for mass (for me) is the simple test/deca combo. My body has always responded well to 19nors. I do very well with test/tren, i get huge and defined as hard as hell with lots of vascularity.
On deca/test, i seem to make the most gains in mass, and they are relatively lean (with aromasin of course). I like to run my deca at 500mg/wk and test at 750/wk.

on a side note, the ONLY compound i absolutely can not run is EQ. It gives me insane bp, hematocrit goes through the roof, head aches like a mofo, very lethargic, and worst of all, its the only compound that gives me horrible anxiety. Ive never experienced that with any other compound. all that on even low doses of eq. of course with moderate doses of test always being ran along side it. ive given eq 4 tries in my day, wondering each time if maybe other factors were envolved in the side, but no matter what way i ran it i always get the same sides.

deca for me, always delivers great gains, recovery seems to go fine and the effects on my joints are always a plus. strength is positivly effected and my over all well being is always good while running it. So i guess everyone just reacts differently. im a lucky one i guess.

just a lil heads up for people that want to give it another go..... I find that running prov at just 25mg a day while you run your deca always made the cycle much more rich and satisfying. Gains were more lean and hard and made libido that much better. I tend to run at least 25mg of prov on every cycle tho only because its a great compound and vastly under rated.

anyways, hope that could help some of you out. i recommend giving a moderate dose test/deca and a lil prov and aromasin a shot. i really dont see how anyone can hate deca, but like a lot of you have said, it varies from person to person.

Deca was to wet for my liking. NPP is an absolute monster of a steroid aswell. Nothing will change a physique like NPP and Tren

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom