Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Sucks

Why does deca take so long to recover from? The decanoate ester isn't THAT much different from say cypionate. How long would it take to recover from npp?

I had a deca log on here years ago that was so constroversial that it was deleted lol.. I did bloodwork from start to finish.

my T levels sat in the double digits for 3 months then finally started moving up slowly. lets remember even a small amount of lingering ester in the body (it doesn't have to be enough to do anything for you) is gonna suppress

once things started going though they jumped nicely.. so its all about patience trying to recover.

you can't run a 4 week pct after deca and expect yourself to recover from that.. I recommend a 10 week pct and I recommend 3-6 months off

oh and in the log I made gains during my pct.. want to know why? because I was STILL ON!!! I was stacking sustanon with the deca and both have long esters. so a lot of people would be fooled in that situation thinking they were recovered when they really weren't. happens all the time.

Why does deca take so long to recover from? The decanoate ester isn't THAT much different from say cypionate. How long would it take to recover from npp?

Deca has a half-life of 11 days which is pretty hefty. Compare that with test cypionate which has a half-life of 4.5 days.

Plus it's a progestin, which seems to slam the HPTA (Tren does too).

Deca is probably best left for guys on trt or at least used in the 1st half of a very long 20+ week cycle. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

my theory is deca throws off your hormones like no other and keeps it thrown off. and confuses the shit out of your body, add to that like what everyone has said its got a strong half life and its a recipe for a long recovery.

guys who fail to run an AI on deca are going to have major problems most likely.. one extreme Is you will need to be fitted for a new bra and your estrogen will be in the triple digits. while others get away with doing everything wrong and are fine. its so fair

Deca is probably best left for guys on trt or at least used in the 1st half of a very long 20+ week cycle. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Deca is a horrible choice for those on TRT. It's essentially an ANTI-androgen!

Deca is a horrible choice for those on TRT. It's essentially an ANTI-androgen!

wow wasn't aware of that at all... I guess if you have hypersexuality it would be perfect then lol.

but I think he is saying to cycle with it and not use it for actual TRT, this way you could come off without having to worry about revcovery.

wow wasn't aware of that at all... I guess if you have hypersexuality it would be perfect then lol.

but I think he is saying to cycle with it and not use it for actual TRT, this way you could come off without having to worry about revcovery.

But it would interfere with the TRT treatment. So again, horrible choice. Some Primo and extra test would make a nice cycle within HRT treatment without too much disruption.

Deca was designed to not have androgenic properties, going with the belief that they were the one's that caused the negative side effects. Primo succeeded with that premise by making a drug that was far more anabolic than testosterone but with less androgenic capabilites. Deca attempted it by negating the androgenic properties which, as we all know, causes all the anti androgenic side effects -- los of libido, weaker erectile function, bloat, gyno, etc. It is still used to treat osteoporosis -- probably because of the estrogenic and progestrogenic effects.

Deca has a half-life of 11 days which is pretty hefty. Compare that with test cypionate which has a half-life of 4.5 days.

Plus it's a progestin, which seems to slam the HPTA (Tren does too).

Test Cypionate has a half-life of 8 days.

Test Enanthate has a half-life of 4.5 days. :)

But it would interfere with the TRT treatment. So again, horrible choice. Some Primo and extra test would make a nice cycle within HRT treatment without too much disruption.

Deca was designed to not have androgenic properties, going with the belief that they were the one's that caused the negative side effects. Primo succeeded with that premise by making a drug that was far more anabolic than testosterone but with less androgenic capabilites. Deca attempted it by negating the androgenic properties which, as we all know, causes all the anti androgenic side effects -- los of libido, weaker erectile function, bloat, gyno, etc. It is still used to treat osteoporosis -- probably because of the estrogenic and progestrogenic effects.

you are one smart cookie .. good post

Test Cypionate has a half-life of 8 days.

Test Enanthate has a half-life of 4.5 days. :)

I had one reference that showed test enanthate and test cyp both had half-live's of 4.5 days:

Medibolics

But I find more references for your 8-day figure; including the drugs.com profile. So we'll go with yours.

Top Bottom