Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca=stupid.

Never had Deca sides other than bloat. I always run more test than Deca, so no Deca dick. Then I go back on TRT after cycle so fuck recovery. Tren sides were always bad. Moody, night sweats, acne. Well I'm runnin both this time. Along with test and Adrol. Just started last week. This is gonna be fun!

At as little as 100mg I feel joint relief on the 3rd day after the first pin. Every time. Very noticable. However even with as little as 100mg wk I blow up like a water balloon and while my dick still pretty much works....the sensitivity is gone.
After about 6-7 weeks on as little as 250-300mg wk I get real bad cystic lower back zits.
Those are my deca sides. I dont care for it and after 3 or so tries with it can definatley say I am done with it. I just threw out probably 10ml.

We must remember that some guys dont get certain sides that others do. One guy might run 200mg wk with ancillaries and get massive water retention, deca dick, ect...and another guy might run 500mg wk with no ancillaries and get zero sides at all.

It seriously pisses me off to see people mess with it at all. It seems so obsolete in todays gear workd. There are soooo many great alternatives. The gains seem to be fantastic but damn for the sides why not just go tren...and even cut up on top of the muscle mass you would gain?
People are dumb

Ive used it numerous times in my 20+ years and its never done me wrong. Ive always loved DECA.

I used to loce deca.. Im not against using it but I dont love it as much as I used too.. When all I cared about was size and strength it was the shit.. If that is what you are after Test/deca/dbal or beastdrol is the shit... But umm tren is soooooo awesome .. little masteron , prov, test and shit mixed in and deca is a thing of the past for me.. Maybe hit it up again some day though

Top Bottom