Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca=stupid.

Reason are so many AAS for different goals and some things work for one and not for another.
Good reason to be fully knowledgable on anything before putting it into your body so you know what to expect and have all precautions.

i can assure my gear is not bunk lol after almost 20 years i know bunk gear and have run eq many times in the hope

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Lol!!!!! OP ... Go research a bit more on HOW both Nandrolone and Trenbolone affect the body, with regards to shutdown and then post back. Regarding actaul, physical sides ... Tren is the absolute worst!

You know what pisses ME off? When people come in here and think they have the right to call people dumb. Just because sides were bad for you doesn't mean they were bad with someone else. And your using sides as your argument but tren is one of the worst aas, if not THE worst aas for sides. This thread is pointless.

Agree with this, Tren is horrible, however Deca is next in line, But just because you had a bad experience is no reason to knock Deca ,I have even cut on a deca cycle and got great results.

Deca sides? I can't say I have had any from Deca, not even the notoriously difficult recovery. Tren sides? Lets not even go there.

Comparing the two: ridiculous.
I feel great on deca, shit...i've even cut on it and you would never even think that I was running it, was eating letro like pez tho lol

I feel great on deca, shit...i've even cut on it and you would never even think that I was running it, was eating letro like pez tho lol
although I wasn't planning on running it again, a buddy just hooked me up with some deca that's 500mg/ml now I have to otherwise that would just be rude lol :qt:

deca actually has very low sides compared to other AAS.

but what happens is guys fail to run the proper ancillaries on cycle. and the estrogen and prolactin build up are the things that end up giving them sides. and its a domino effect. water weight from estrogen will lead to many sides happening.. insomnia, high bp, high HR, feeling lethargic. and then the prolactin sides of deca dick and gyno.

but don't mix up the sides from deca vs. the sides from the estrogen and prolactin you are getting.. its like driving a car and not changing the oil ever, having the engine go bad, then saying that car brand sucks. had you done the proper maintenance on the car you wouldn't of had that problem to begin with.

if you keep the estrogen and prolactin at bay then you will be fine. and don't forget support supps as well. newbs don't know the difference between prolactin and Tin actin, hence they shouldn't touch deca.

Last edited:
It seriously pisses me off to see people mess with it at all. It seems so obsolete in todays gear workd. There are soooo many great alternatives. The gains seem to be fantastic but damn for the sides why not just go tren...and even cut up on top of the muscle mass you would gain?
People are dumb

I completley disagree with u, if u run deca properly you will have no sides at all, in the other hand Tren is like a Pandora box regarding sides, I'm currently runninin it btw.

cause you set it up properly. didn't needto help you set your cycle up? when you have someone who knows what they are doing helping you it makes a huge difference, most newbs have their 'friend at the gym' set up their cycles.

Top Bottom