Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca spot injection

BrandoCommando

i have been injecting decaa in my shoulders and although gains in everything i have noticed a sick amount of strength gains in the shoulders... does anyone have anything to say about this?

I couldn't imagine that slow of an ester could have any kind of site enhancing abilities!

i kinda feel what ur sayin. but it is mental bro and also some muscles happen to grow and respond quicker than others...ur workouts could priortize shoulder there fore you would have a greater response.

Another thing I should point out is the two joints almost all of us have problems out of is our shoulders. The deca is likely lubing those babies up good for you which is minimizing the pain and allowing you to do more weight!

I have been injecting into delts for years. If this were true, I would be shoulder pressing school busses right now.

marvelous54 said:
Another thing I should point out is the two joints almost all of us have problems out of is our shoulders. The deca is likely lubing those babies up good for you which is minimizing the pain and allowing you to do more weight!

yep, pretty much, no site enhancing effects from deca.

Top Bottom