x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Deca sleep issue

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Deca sleep issue within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: OK guys so this is a new one for me. I know a lot of people have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep while doing aas. I've had the same issues in previous cycles but zquill and melatonin have always helped. This time around I'm running 600mg deca and 700mg test and starting at about the 6 week mark I ran into a new issue. I can fall asleep fine nothing extra required, however I wake up exactly 5 hours after i go to sleep. Like clockwork... every single time. If I go to bed at 10 I

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Deca sleep issue

OK guys so this is a new one for me. I know a lot of people have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep while doing aas. I've had the same issues in previous cycles but zquill and melatonin have always helped.

This time around I'm running 600mg deca and 700mg test and starting at about the 6 week mark I ran into a new issue. I can fall asleep fine nothing extra required, however I wake up exactly 5 hours after i go to sleep. Like clockwork... every single time. If I go to bed at 10 I wake up at 3, if i go to bed at 12 i wake up at 5. No matter what I do 5 hours on the dot and I'm awake. I tried using zquill, melatonin, weed, and even all 3 combined but the result is the same. 5 hours and I'm up.

Is this a common occurrence with deca and is there any good way to deal with it?

Re: Deca sleep issue

My sleep is a mess like that in heavy cycles too. I just kind of deal with it and try to get naps when I can (especially on weekends).

why are you running ridiculously high doses? those are way too high... high estrogen can give you issues with sleep as well and with that high of test dose, i would bet your estrogen may be higher...

All Natural

Iím running Npp 100mg eod, prop 50mg Ed, along with my trt dose and sleep like a baby. I agree with Dylan that estrogen will mess up your sleep. I get up at 4am for the gym so Iím unconscious by 9:30 lol.

when you retain a lot of water it will affect your sleep.

never run that much test with deca EVER.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

You need to adjust your ai dose more than likely. Both high and low estrogen fick your sleep big time
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by Hydepar87 View Post
    OK guys so this is a new one for me. I know a lot of people have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep while doing aas. I've had the same issues in previous cycles but zquill and melatonin have always helped.

This time around I'm running 600mg deca and 700mg test and starting at about the 6 week mark I ran into a new issue. I can fall asleep fine nothing extra required, however I wake up exactly 5 hours after i go to sleep. Like clockwork... every single time. If I go to bed at 10 I wake up at 3, if i go to bed at 12 i wake up at 5. No matter what I do 5 hours on the dot and I'm awake. I tried using zquill, melatonin, weed, and even all 3 combined but the result is the same. 5 hours and I'm up.

Is this a common occurrence with deca and is there any good way to deal with it?
    Try taking less. Of both drugs.

High dosages can cause all sorts of issues