Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Sides

Rench

Have major facial bloating anyone know how long till it will go away. I have been of for seven weeks and still has not gotten any better.

Well, my husband and I have been doing a significant amount of research on the sides of Deca... For one, taking as little as 200mg a week can not only result in Deca Dick, but can also lead to sterility in men. I agree that winstrol might help, but I also recommend that you lessen your dose of Deca and add the same amount to mg of Primo... Hope this helps.... Shez

i heard that the rat SHEZALTHAT WAS ON THIS BOARD. I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN NEW ORLEANS, ARE YOU STILL RATTIN OUT GOOD SOURCES? AND YOU DONT HAVE A HUSBAND, YOU FUCKED ALL THE SOURCES ON ANABOLICS.COM AND THEN RATTED THEM OUT. FUCK YOU - BIGGUY1

[This message has been edited by Pi Kappa Phi (edited December 08, 2000).]

Pi has every right to sound harsh. That woman is the psychotic bitch that singlehandedly just about ruined the domestic scene in 2000. And FYI, anyone who reads this- she's slimed her way back onto Anabolics.com where she holds court with the latest collection of future victims.And yes-she denies everything vehemently and tries to joke about it-but some of us know the facts because we know the guys she's turned in.

Top Bottom