Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca sides

phulgin

only deca pros plz no i heard this or that only deca pros!!! what were the bigest deca sides you guys got if you got i will start my second cycle in about 2 weeks my main thing is this i am worried about my kidneys is it bad on liver anybody have big problems with kindeys.

Deca does not really have a whole lot of bad sides except for deca dick when a test is not utilized with it. What kind of dosage?

Some people love Deca, and some people hate Deca. Why? Because we all react differently. Hit that search button for all your unanswered question.

i'm taking deca now.....bloat is not at bad as test, strength is equal to or better than test, umm....sex drive blah.....test wins there. this is just for me though. others are different

600-900mg of deca and no sides for me. I want to add it to all my cycles even at a low dossages as I experience allot less pain and better recovery.

I finished a 10 weeker @ 400mg/week. Only major porblem was horrible acne all over my back (comparable to acne from test except none on arms and chest). Took accutane to clear it.

I had great results on it with no side effects whatsoever apart from awful deca dick. Completely ruined my libido, but the cycle was based on deca only, maybe this can be combated when stacked with test

Deca is used to chemically castrate sex offenders...I once was on it with Test for 14 weeks and my dick would not work for 4 months...I will NEVER touch it again

I have never heard that deca is used to chemically castrate, what county are you talkin bro?

Deca has been easy on me and i think it is a good choice. I dont get any sides except a minor decrease in libido but no dysfunction (I always have used it with test though) and havent had recovery problems with it or laura in the past

Top Bottom