Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca sides

kieran a

I normally run sus and tren but decided todo a 10 week bulk sus deca d bol famous cycle.
I did a bit of reading before and I didnt see deca causing cardio problems. Now on the tren I suffer loss of breathe extream and expect the heavy breathing but nothing else so i just put up with it.
I am now having the same sides on deca, but know where near as bad but I not seen others have cardio drop. Is this normal with deca. Just didnt expect it.

I normally run sus and tren but decided todo a 10 week bulk sus deca d bol famous cycle.
I did a bit of reading before and I didnt see deca causing cardio problems. Now on the tren I suffer loss of breathe extream and expect the heavy breathing but nothing else so i just put up with it.
I am now having the same sides on deca, but know where near as bad but I not seen others have cardio drop. Is this normal with deca. Just didnt expect it.

Ive never had any issue with deca hurting cardio and i run 50 miles per week. Orals like dbol and heavy estrogen sides wont do you any favors though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok. So maybe the combo of tren and dbol was the extreme breathless and the d bol is the one giving me trouble. I blamed it all on the tren. Didnt think bol would cause it to.

If its causing bloat/ water retention and raised bp. Yes. adding dbol into the mix may only add to your issue. Another wet compound. How is the bp.

if you take a gallon of water and run down the street with it would you run out of breathe faster?

okay well that is why on test/dbol/deca you are running out of breathe

cmon bro, it isn't complicated. when i was an endurance athlete literally a 1 pound difference in my body weight caused me to lose a good 20-30 seconds on my 5K time

Yeah my weight has gone up 15lbs. In 4 weeks. BP is higher than average but nothing to worrie about. My doc said it's not on any dangerous numbers. Not getting head aches or anything either.
I not really thought about the weight added on as I been on test cycles and not felt winded out. Only since the two tren cycles. So just blamed that. Maybe age plays a part to.

Dianabol causes me a fair bit of water retention as well and all the sides that come with it. You can mitigate it somewhat, but hard to completely avoid. I'd imagine your cardio capacity will come back up after the dbol part of the cycle finishes.

Top Bottom