x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Deca sides

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Deca sides within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I normally run sus and tren but decided todo a 10 week bulk sus deca d bol famous cycle. I did a bit of reading before and I didnt see deca causing cardio problems. Now on the tren I suffer loss of breathe extream and expect the heavy breathing but nothing else so i just put up with it. I am now having the same sides on deca, but know where near as bad but I not seen others have cardio drop. Is this normal with deca. Just didnt expect it.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca sides

Good Broly

Deca sides

I normally run sus and tren but decided todo a 10 week bulk sus deca d bol famous cycle.
    I did a bit of reading before and I didnt see deca causing cardio problems. Now on the tren I suffer loss of breathe extream and expect the heavy breathing but nothing else so i just put up with it.
    I am now having the same sides on deca, but know where near as bad but I not seen others have cardio drop. Is this normal with deca. Just didnt expect it.

Re: Deca sides

Quote Quote posted by kieran a View Post
    I normally run sus and tren but decided todo a 10 week bulk sus deca d bol famous cycle.
    I did a bit of reading before and I didnt see deca causing cardio problems. Now on the tren I suffer loss of breathe extream and expect the heavy breathing but nothing else so i just put up with it.
    I am now having the same sides on deca, but know where near as bad but I not seen others have cardio drop. Is this normal with deca. Just didnt expect it.
    Ive never had any issue with deca hurting cardio and i run 50 miles per week. Orals like dbol and heavy estrogen sides wont do you any favors though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good Broly

Ok. So maybe the combo of tren and dbol was the extreme breathless and the d bol is the one giving me trouble. I blamed it all on the tren. Didnt think bol would cause it to.

Quote Quote posted by kieran a View Post
    If its causing bloat/ water retention and raised bp. Yes. adding dbol into the mix may only add to your issue. Another wet compound. How is the bp.

If you bloat you add weight - add weight = lack on conditioning and hence getting out of breath.

if you take a gallon of water and run down the street with it would you run out of breathe faster?

okay well that is why on test/dbol/deca you are running out of breathe

cmon bro, it isn't complicated. when i was an endurance athlete literally a 1 pound difference in my body weight caused me to lose a good 20-30 seconds on my 5K time
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

10 weeks is no where near optimal for a Deca cycle.

What is your weight difference? Added bodyweight is going to wind you out
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Good Broly

Yeah my weight has gone up 15lbs. In 4 weeks. BP is higher than average but nothing to worrie about. My doc said it's not on any dangerous numbers. Not getting head aches or anything either.
    I not really thought about the weight added on as I been on test cycles and not felt winded out. Only since the two tren cycles. So just blamed that. Maybe age plays a part to.

Dianabol causes me a fair bit of water retention as well and all the sides that come with it. You can mitigate it somewhat, but hard to completely avoid. I'd imagine your cardio capacity will come back up after the dbol part of the cycle finishes.