Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca or proviron?any alternatives to unleashed?

skaman007

hi im 42 yrs old .185lbs...5ft8.12 pc bf...done 3 inj cycles test e and dbol..always lose my gains after pct .due to low natty test of 330..anyways i have beastdrol ,tren tfo .and test e for a cycles ready ,and enough cash to buy either 10ml deca or sum prov to run at 25mg thruout cycle...which wud be better deca or prov?? .cycles wud be like this
cycle 1
1-4 30mg beastdrol 1-14 0.25 adex e3d
1-12 500mgs test e
1-10 250mg deca
10-14 tren tfo
cycle 2
1-4 bestdrol
1-12 test e
1-12 25mg prov
10-14 tren tfo.
im guessin the deca wud reap more gains but unsure as to try it cos of low natty test.
regarding pct ,
i have ,clomid.sustain ,cant get unleashed as its not available in uk ,and dont want to send overseas after bad experiences with mr supps.are there any good alternatives to unleashed with a good dose of avenacosides? oh and will run 1000mg milk thistle thruout cycles and pct.

go with provi, regardless. deca + test is "gyno-world" and you would want the provi anyway. so it's not a case of getting either deca or provi, but rather get provi and question now is - Do I still want deca. I think the test and provi would be fine. u can pm needto - he is very knowledgable on this subject and is always willing to help.

And you def want some liver support with beastdrol-methylated orals play a role on your liver test results prove it. I know needto has some forged liver that is good. I did a 3.5 week beast kick and didn't go heavy on the liver support during and think i noticed a little red in my urine at the end-that's why I stopped at 3.5 weeks and went full on with liver support to be smart.

One other- the beastdrol is 20 mg caps-not sure if u can split it to 30mg a day. May want to do week 1 at 20 mg and week 2-3 at 40mg.

good luck

hi im 42 yrs old .185lbs...5ft8.12 pc bf...done 3 inj cycles test e and dbol..always lose my gains after pct .due to low natty test of 330..anyways i have beastdrol ,tren tfo .and test e for a cycles ready ,and enough cash to buy either 10ml deca or sum prov to run at 25mg thruout cycle...which wud be better deca or prov?? .cycles wud be like this
cycle 1
1-4 30mg beastdrol 1-14 0.25 adex e3d
1-12 500mgs test e
1-10 250mg deca
10-14 tren tfo
cycle 2
1-4 bestdrol
1-12 test e
1-12 25mg prov
10-14 tren tfo.
im guessin the deca wud reap more gains but unsure as to try it cos of low natty test.
regarding pct ,
i have ,clomid.sustain ,cant get unleashed as its not available in uk ,and dont want to send overseas after bad experiences with mr supps.are there any good alternatives to unleashed with a good dose of avenacosides? oh and will run 1000mg milk thistle thruout cycles and pct.

I think needto might ship UNLEASHED to the UK for a slight fee. You can count on delivery from him. Stock up on a bunch of bottles and it'll pay off.

thanks guys .i know needto does great postage to uk ,for 20 dollars.the problem lies in uk customs who charge 29 dollars a package////

Top Bottom