Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca prices...Anavar Prices.. etc etc etc...

krmass24

:newbie:
I am new to buying gear and I have about 5 or 6 different price lists to choose from./ (wish I had more... can I get any help?) I don't want ot do somthing dumb and buy way to much or somthing like that... I see things like this
Decadurabolin /nandrolone /decanoate /Norma /200mg x 1 amp $13
Is that a normal price. On the same site i see somthing like this...
DECA NOR /nandrolone /decanoate /Ttokkyo /300mg/ml x 10cc $89
What is with the huge price difference... HOw much juice is actually coming in this thing??? I only need about 400 mgs a week... so how much would i need for a 12 week cycle? SOmeone told me i would only need ot spend somthing like $50 for one bottle. I see so many different measurements and things that i am confused as hell. Can SOMEON PLEASE SIMPLIFY!?!?! Thanks bros OSrry for the newbie post but how will I ever learn. they don't teach this stuff in high school.
:freak: :moon:

Ok bro we all have to learn..........

Here we go: norma deca is 200mg per 2 ml. So 100 mg per ml.

T. is 300 mg/ml comes in a 10 ml bottle. So meabs 3000 mg total.

Cost difference is cause of norma is human and comes from overseas for you. T. is almost domestic and vet.

this PLease tell me what an AMP is. I thought music came from an amp lol *:p
I know it doesn't come from this kind of amp*
There are tons of differnet measurements. What about the IU How does mg's and ml's stnad to those?
confusion :mad:

thanks guys

AMP?

djk19 said:
this PLease tell me what an AMP is. I thought music came from an amp lol *:p
I know it doesn't come from this kind of amp*
There are tons of differnet measurements. What about the IU How does mg's and ml's stnad to those?
confusion :mad:

thanks guys

YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I ATE THESE REALY EXPENSIVE TABS AT THIS CONCERT I WENT TO AND GOT TOTALY AMPED UH, WOOPS I'M SORRY, WHAT WERE WE TALKING ABUOT?

HARDY HAR HAR! ! ! :sick:
:doublefi:

:smshot:

:moon:
what a bad answer to an honest question with a little humor. Obviously i know that amps of juice aren't the same as a guitar amp. But what is an Amp equivalent to?? Honestly?
Thanks Bro.

what a bad answer to an honest question with a little humor. Obviously i know that amps of juice aren't the same as a guitar amp. But what is an Amp equivalent to?? Honestly?
Thanks Bro. [/B]

O K, I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST FUCKING WITH ME, GO TO SEARCH AND TYPE " AMPULE" READ THE POST TITLED "MATH?" IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Top Bottom