Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca personality

Romeo78

I am going to start my first cycle ever in less than a month. It will deca, and winstrol V. It will be an 8 week cycle.

My question is this-What has everyone's experience been in regards to their mood while on deca? Just how much did it affect your personality, moods, etc. I have read alot on it, but I just want some real world experience here. Thanks!

Thanks, I talked with some friends at the gym who said that they got really aggressive on deca. Just wanted to know other peoples' experiences.

I would have a few amps of test on hand just in case you get Deca dick. I went down on only 200 mg a week. However, my body is very susceptible to light dosages of any kind of substance. 1 Sustenon amp took care of the problem. No mood swing problems here.

DSPO

I´m ending week 4 of a deca/winny cycle of 8 weeks.
My mood is 100% the same it used to be, the only change could be that I´m a litlle more tired (specialy at the beggining), and hungryer.
About deca dick, no problem. My libibo is higher, it could be because of the addition of the winny to the stack.
I think this cycle rules, have gained 14 pounds already (yes, 14 pounds!!!), but consider that It´s my first cycle.
Later

I told you so. No mood swings at all from deca ever in my case. As far as deca dick 4 or 5 weeks in, it shouldnt ever be a problem, my libido is higher too in the beginnijg of any cycle with deca, it's towards the end and post cycle you have to start to worry.

------------------
dman.jpg

DECA-IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER

I actually got horny as hell on my deca/dbol/primo cycle. Had a hard time controlling myself...

Top Bottom