Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca only cycle experience

jasmin

Hi,

I will start soon a deca cycle (400 mg) with very low dose of Test Sustanon (150-200 mg only). I would like to have comment about persons that try that kind of cycle. I mean a cycle with maybe only deca or with deca and low quantity of test. Did you have side effect from the deca...dick problem.

Thanks

Not that I have experience, but from what I have read, Deca with no test will lead to some severe bedroom problems.

Plus, why not use Test man? I use it on every injectible cycle. Makes no sense not to.

Hi,

I will start soon a deca cycle (400 mg) with very low dose of Test Sustanon (150-200 mg only). I would like to have comment about persons that try that kind of cycle. I mean a cycle with maybe only deca or with deca and low quantity of test. Did you have side effect from the deca...dick problem.

Thanks

Stats indeed would be good.

If it were me I would run 400-500 mg of test and 300 mg of deca. If this is our 1st cycle (I suspect it is) I would stick to just the test!

Deca only cycles are a no no imo.

Blessings,

and welcome to EF

I posted another threat 1 week ago. Reason is that it will be my third cycle. On the two previous one, I use test at dose around 400-500 mg with a little bit of dbol and equipoise If I remember well and I lost a lot of hair. This is why I decided to quit steroid world since 2 years. But now, I steroid miss me and I would like to try again but don't want to do the same mistake. I also tried in the past rogaine and finasteride but not good result from them. So I stopped it. In fact, I don't plan to use deca only but maybe deca 400 mg and test 200 mg with my turanabol. I also plan to buy bromocriptine in case I will have problem on the bed after my cycle...

I know, but my mind is probably not ready to shave my head yet. My goal is not to become a professional Bodybuilder too. I'm currently 5'9/195lbs/low fat. Would like eventually to be around 220 but not necessary 250.

Not that I have experience, but from what I have read, Deca with no test will lead to some severe bedroom problems.

Plus, why not use Test man? I use it on every injectible cycle. Makes no sense not to.

Yeah it sort of does from my experience.

Limp dick, no morning boners, little cum when having sex or jacking off.

That's the only problem about a deca only cycle...the gains are pretty good though from my experiences...it was my first cycle (deca only).

Yeah it sort of does from my experience.

Limp dick, no morning boners, little cum when having sex or jacking off.

That's the only problem about a deca only cycle...the gains are pretty good though from my experiences...it was my first cycle (deca only).

^^If you dont get morning boners you seriously need to stop whatever your doing lol on tren i just never thought of sex or had the urge but the morning wood was always there infact id freak out if i woke up one morning without one EVER :eek:

Top Bottom