Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Omna 1 cycle not much gains please help

Geobull

Hello, after 1 years of training I started my first cycle on 2 February now on 4 week. dosage are relatively small 250ML OMNA and 200 DECA once a WEEK.

so far I have gained 12 LBS went from 87KG to 93KG. visually looking more bloated.

My problem is that ZERO strengths GAINS. I am very interested when I see increase in strength ? or is it still early ??

I try to train hard and have solid diet.

Please anyone tell me why I can not gain strength? is it normal on 4 week?

thank you very much your advise will be greatly appreciated

Stats:
Height: 6.0
Weight: 205 lbs (before started cycle I was 190 LBS)
Around 15-17% BF
1 year years weights lifting.
Goal: bulk as much as possible gain lean mass and fat
Weight Training plan: 3 days on - one day off
Cardio plan : 2 hours cardio once a week
Diet: I try to consume 200-250 gram protein daily and much carbs 400-500 grams

How I started my first cycle:
as I said it was very low doses

1-3 WEEK: one time week: 250 OMNA and 100 DECA
Now on 4 week, I try to bump deca to 200 ML once a week.
so with 200ML weekly deca will be normal?

Any suggestion? does such low dose produce any good gains? This is my first cycle.

I started cycle on 2 February so far gained around 12 LBS looking fuller for sure and bigger, training style based on PUMP. so far ZERO strength gains. before I started course 1 MAX REP bench press was 209 does not matter now how I try I can not make more..... that worry me.

Deca is from genshilabs looks real deal.

Maybe following weeks more gains should come?

thank you

I start HCG and Nolvodex soon.

my worry is that there is no strength gains, :( in this 4 weeks there should be some increase strength?

You won't see much in the way of strength gains because your doses are quite low..

This is NOT me telling you to increase the doses this is just me answering you questions.

Nolva and hcg is not a very good pct so you need to do more work on that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

ok thanks for answer,

regardless this is my first course, 250 OMNA and 200 deca will not produce strengths gains and much weight gain? anyone tried such low doses on first course?

now on week 4, is it possible to raise dose? is it good idea what do you suggest?

Personally I would stop using deca altogether and up the test to 500mg a week.. deca is a very complicated drug and can effect you in different ways to test.

Also if you get some bad side effects how do you know if it's test or deca causing them. You don't.

Do test on its own

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I hate to say it, but that was a piss poor combo for a first cycle, even if you had only a yr training experience you would have faired much better if you had built a solid foundation before starting.
I would drop the Deca at this point as it is a bitch to recover from, and up the test to 500mg (250) twice a week.

Top Bottom