Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca newbie

zoarbranch

Ok yall I'm fairly new at this so don't bash me to much. Can I get some gains off of Deca alone (without stacking). I'm not looking for huge gains just add some muscle. I'm thinking of running my Deca at 600/wk for 10 weeks along with a good lean diet. What should I expect from this. Like I said, I'm new here so don't bash me too hard just looking for help. Deca is all I'm wanting to do so I just wanna know if this will work alone. Thanks:cool:

Welcome to EF, Yes you can get good gains. But running deca alone (without test) may present a problem if you have any sort of sex life. Plus it stays in your system a very long time. What made you choose a deca only cycle?

nothing really, I've know a couple who do deca alone and I wanted to try it. And yes being in my system for a long time isn't really a problem. Is 600/wk too much? I see where people run it that high some and because I'm doing deca alone, I thought maybe I should bump it to that amount. Also, I understand deca to not give the sides that the bigger ones will. Is this correct? Thanks for the response

imo you could have deca as the main drug in your cycle at 400-600mg ew but i would run atleast 150mg of test a week to negate the low t sides. at 150mg you should see little to no side on test and not much if any more bloat than deca alone.

Personnaly I only use deca as my cycle basement and I keep my gains. But yes always add test with it. Never heard you lose all your gains after Deca. Maybe the reason is it is hard to recover and yes if you fail your pct (post cycle therapy) you will lose most of your gains. You can choose NPP, thats what I would do.

No reason to go above 450-500. It will fuck your cholesterol and rise your blood pressure without adding more mass.
The reason why I choose deca is it is the only drug with anavar to save your hair completely.

450 Deca and 250 test E with anavar can make great gains.

Deca has a lot of potential, actually this is the best compound for mass with dbol and tren (with test) and it is mild in side effects. It heals the joints too. There is the shut down but if you take NPP and HCG you will recover as a charm.

ok cool. so should I take clomid or something like it after a deca only cycle? Also, I want to inject in the shoulder have any of you done this? Rather than the butt or thy area? next cycle I do, i'll be sure to get some test and run about 150/wk.

i would atleast run some transderm or some kind or test along side this cycle. no test will probably make you very lethargic and a make a hot naked girl seem very unappealing to you!

Top Bottom