Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca newbie

honestly i would reccomend this:

1-10 deca 400mg ew
1- 11 test e 200mg ew
13-17 clomid 50 25 25 25
13-17 nolva 40 40 20 20
13-17 test booster/libido enhancer

you need to maintain diet and training during pct to maintain as much of the gains as possible

No you can't get good gains on deca alone.

You'll lose all of it once you come off.

Implying that deca alone will not make any gains but water is basically saying it's worthless steroid .. of course itll make gains on alone, but I wouldn't run it without some form of test...

I run high dose deca cycles, with a very small amount of test just to keep everything in function. no oralls, let me tell u Purely relying on deca alone for gains Iv made some of the biggest leanest gains ever.. up to 1200mg a week mind u.. at that dose deca is Boss! If u can utilize that much hormone. Some may only need 600mg for equivalent gains.

No ai. No oralls. No sides, for me. I do add cabaser, so I can cum! And hcg towards the end of the course.

Implying that deca alone will not make any gains but water is basically saying it's worthless steroid .. of course itll make gains on alone, but I wouldn't run it without some form of test...

I run high dose deca cycles, with a very small amount of test just to keep everything in function. no oralls, let me tell u Purely relying on deca alone for gains Iv made some of the biggest leanest gains ever.. up to 1200mg a week mind u.. at that dose deca is Boss! If u can utilize that much hormone. Some may only need 600mg for equivalent gains.

No ai. No oralls. No sides, for me. I do add cabaser, so I can cum! And hcg towards the end of the course.

Do you blast and cruise?

I'm looking at his avatar and im sure he does has some good size on him ur really only are gonna keep that size is u blast and cruise or ur running cycles back to back year round with minimal "off time"

But have been wrong before

Do ya blast and cruise ?!
I as well would like to know

Top Bottom