Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca mess after 11 years

Thanks for the replay man your a legend!

I defs will get my DHT levels checked ASAP!

I'm having trouble locating a trustworthy source for HCGenerate in AU but i'll defs work on it....

Your reckon if I eat right train hard over the couple months my DHT levels will rise ??

Got any other sups that would recommend me taking ?? So I can defs recover from this bullsh*t ? ?

Thanks again

You can get HCGenerate from N2bM and their amazon shop - they deliver internationally, so there should be no problems with the delivery to AUS.

The HCGenerate will definitely help you to feel better but as mentioned, it is your body that has to recover on its own.

Thanks bro I'll look into getting some Hcgenerate once I get paid sh*t isn't cheap..... Man I didn't have PE after PCT I was alright I felt libdo was abit down but I could always get it up so fuck I don't know what's wrong .. hopefully I'm not permanently fucked read heaps of shit about people never recovering from deca...

Your body will most likely recover on it's own but a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate will certain make the process occur much faster.

You get what you pay for with most things in life.

Top Bottom