Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca leaving me sore

[FONT=&quot]Last week i started a cycle of Deca, 2cc's every 4-5 days. I alternate injections between each quad. I've been having big problems with soreness though. My legs are too damn sore to squat with. People have been noticing that i haven't been walking the same. What the hell should I do?[/FONT]

2cc'sof what concentration, and are you injecting high enough on your quad.

[FONT=&quot]Last week i started a cycle of Deca, 2cc's every 4-5 days. I alternate injections between each quad. I've been having big problems with soreness though. My legs are too damn sore to squat with. People have been noticing that i haven't been walking the same. What the hell should I do?[/FONT]
That means each quad every 8 days. That's way too often in the same spot. Rotate to glutes or something

This guy went to the doctor and said doctor every time I drink tea I get a stabbing pain in my right eye. The doctor said why don't you try removing the spoon from your cup. Lol.

The moral of the story is that your solution is very simple. Try and different location and rotate.

Top Bottom