Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for joints n back injury

Gearjunkie

Is deca usefull in healing injuries.
Ive got a few injuries which are really getting to me and making it hard for me to continue my training!

Ive got a dodgy right shoulder,
My elbows hurts the most when I lift. My left knee plays up when I do deep squats and I've got a slight bulge in l5 disc. For which I'm been going to chiro every week!

I really need help so I can over come these injuries and start my lifting again.

Deca would be my last choice for Anti-inflammatory treatment.
All AAS that dont dry your joints out will make it seem like you're healed.
Honestly, I'd go through the motions of treatment and Physical therapy before masking the injuries with Anti-inflammatories. OR risk it just getting worse or sidelining you for ever. patience bro

just my opinion.

I agree, I would never use Deca for a joint repair replacement.

Lose weight and lower the weights you are using. Deca for this reason is rather stupid. Have you ever used Test even yet before?

I see this question pop up in threads quite a bit.

the only way to make a good recovery with shoulder and elbow injuries especially is to rest , that my honest opinion bro .

we have all been there..i fucked up my shoulder on weighted dips and damaged a tendon on tricep overheads...i hit them with ice ,difenolac gel ,glucosamine and also needto skeletal balm...they all help.

hit your legs hard for a few weeks and be patient.

good luck with your recovery.

Lose weight and lower the weights you are using. Deca for this reason is rather stupid. Have you ever used Test even yet before?

Haha I'm professional bodybuilder mate. I've used tons on gear. Ive competed nationals recently!

It was just a thought I've head deca is good for joints !

I see this question pop up in threads quite a bit.

the only way to make a good recovery with shoulder and elbow injuries especially is to rest , that my honest opinion bro .

we have all been there..i fucked up my shoulder on weighted dips and damaged a tendon on tricep overheads...i hit them with ice ,difenolac gel ,glucosamine and also needto skeletal balm...they all help.

hit your legs hard for a few weeks and be patient.

good luck with your recovery.

Bro I'm been resting for the last 2 weeks no gym at all.
Been to chiro and he advices me to stop training for a month! And stop doing deadlifts n squats for a while regarding my back.

Everything is fucked up I was thinking of competing next year !

Bro I'm been resting for the last 2 weeks no gym at all.
Been to chiro and he advices me to stop training for a month! And stop doing deadlifts n squats for a while regarding my back.

Everything is fucked up I was thinking of competing next year !

well you won't, we need a long talk.

Top Bottom