Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca for joints

fermax5

I am suffering from extreme pain after a knee joint surgery a body builder friend of mine told me to take deca in small dosage for the pain, I have two questions about it 1. the impact of deca on the joint pain is temporary or once you stop using it will come back 2. what could be the lowest dose to feel results?

Deca can add fluid to joints causing it to ease Inflammation. It's givin in low doses by doctors to aid in recovery. It does not heal you it only helps you heal you. Some say it does nothing tho. Depends on where you read, lots of misinformation on this. I can only tell you from my experience. I had a tore bicep tendon. One month after surgery I started with collagen pills, MK 2866 and NPP (short ester deca) and test E. NPP at 200 wk in three pins and test at 300 week just to keep from having Deca dick. Test is not great for tendon but great for bones so it's a balance. The mj-2866 increases collagen synthesis along with the extra collagen I was taken it helped me. I healed much faster than my doctors thought I could and now I'm back to lifting heavy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For someone with joint problems Deca/NPP or test will not help. When running your joints will feel better due to the water retention. When off cycle the water goes away and pain returns. Try a peptide that helps repair muscle like MK-677 and a supplement for your joints from need to build muscle.com. Sarms1.com is a great site, all legal too.

guys enough with this "it lubricates the joints" nonsense. I'm so sick of seeing that bro science nonsense parroted on forums

if such a thing was true why would you use deca when it aromatizes at 20% of testosterone? hell you should run dbol and no AI if that was true

nandrolones work by helping with collagen synthesis, not because they 'lube the joints' .. and if you have existing joint issues you should address them in the first place.

a simple way is use proper form when you workout, add omega 3's to your diet, get krill oil and n2jointrx from n2bm, and finally you can get ostarine which is a SARM that helps with joints

stretching, cupping, gua sha, blood flow, foam rolling is very important. example is if you have elbow pain you should be stretching your forearms and releasing the tension to get things flowing again.

in your case you have knee problems. 90% of guys in the gym use improper form when they squat or deadlift. hence why their knees get destroyed. not only are they doing too much weight, but they are doing it with wrong form on top of that. also if you have long and lanky limbs you are going to of course put more pressure on your knees. that is why tall guys who do a lot of jumping in volleyball and bball have degenerative knees when they get older.

I've read both ways that why I say there is so much misguiding info on it. The one that's consistent is the collagen synthesis and that's why I did it. I'm no pro and have lots to learn but can only speak from my experience on it. But it's up to you to heal it. I did everything to the T what my therapist said and helped with every compound I knew might help.

I've read both ways that why I say there is so much misguiding info on it. The one that's consistent is the collagen synthesis and that's why I did it. I'm no pro and have lots to learn but can only speak from my experience on it. But it's up to you to heal it. I did everything to the T what my therapist said and helped with every compound I knew might help.

I'm not saying it won't add fluid, it will. vs. something like winstrol that will dry the shit out of your joints

but my point above was that the fluid theory doesn't hold any water (no pun intended), because everyone would be hopping on dbol with no AI if water retention healed up joints. people seem to believe deca aromatizes more than other compounds..

the facts are it aromatizes at a 20% rate of testosterone. when guys run a deca cycle and complain of bloating, it is actually being caused by them stacking high doses of testosterone with it. the deca itself bloats way less than dbol or test does. blood work doesn't lie. deca also is notorious for boosting appetite to crazy levels, so guys will eat more on it causing the good ole' deca gut.

I agree with you 100%. Most of all my gear experience is with Dbol and NPP. I read and read on it so much I seen contradicting statements about lubricating tendons and bone growth. That's when I found some forums. That was a year ago and now I'm a member. So many places say this and that but for the most part it's an individual thing with basic guidelines. I totally agree with you on this and this is exactly why I joined these forums.

^^^ people regurgitate the same shit over and over. fitness forums are notorious for that. a lot of these forum guru's have little to no experience with the compounds they are talking about.

I will tell you what you have to do when using a nandrolone. the key is using a DHT derivative with it because deca and NPP will attach to the DHT receptors in the body. so you should always stack proviron with it. that will eliminate the threat of deca dick

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation. [/FONT]

In your case I would not recommend deca. A major issue can be that you will start to feel better and do things you shouldn't do like lift heavy. This will only cause further damage.

Instead I recommend using any of the following as well as working with your doctor:
-Nutrobal 25mg per day
-Ostarine 25mg per day
-Fish Oil 6-10g per day
-N2JointRX 5 tabs per day

Top Bottom