Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca for joints......

J

JC Grifter

Do you think if i went to my doctor and told him about my "nagging joint pain" and tell him it is effecting my workouts, my job, ect.. i could possibly get a script for deca?

No, your doc probably wont, but you could go to an anti-aging clinic and they will.

Nautica

I dont know fella's but i think deca is overated for joint pain, i did 600mg's ttokkyo deca for 5 weeks and i dont think it help my joint pain very much at all, good pumps though.
seems about the same as test for me(as far as joint pain)

I spoke to my doc about this before and he said that their is on proof at all the deca alleviates joint pain. He said that it won't cause it, unlike like dbol and shit like that. I personally like using hgh for the joints. After my 4th shoulder surgery I used hgh and it did wonders.

Well, I have a lot of knee and ankle probs, and let me tell you that I haven't been in pain for the past 3 weeks

Deca

I Think that Deca Rules for Joint lubrication. I have loose shoulder joints and Ive had a few tears. Off juice.. I couldnt bear to lift. I jumped on deca/dbol/sust and added a couple thorough shoulder stretchs and mild strengthening exercieses and Voila!
-All gone!!
Im going to be hurting when I start the Winny with no deca!!
Does EQ lube joints at all?

Top Bottom