Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and joint health

trentgird

[FONT=&quot]I’m currently on TRT (200mg/week).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How much Deca is neeed for joint/tendon health? I’ve always hear between 50-150...is there any added muscle building abilities with a low dose or is it only joint health?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, how long do I need to stop Deca before TRT bloods to hide any signs or elevated levels?[/FONT]

deca DOES NOT HEAL JOINTS.. deca masks injuries dude... its not something you should even be doing.. once you stop taking it, you could end up worse off if you are masking an injury and then overusing it... if you want things that really help heal, look at mk2866, mk677 and hgh

Can it help you out? Yes... but as Dylan mentions it won't heal them and it's just gonna be basically a "temporary" help. I would suggest better using HGH for that type of stuff related to injuries

I’m currently on TRT (200mg/week).

How much Deca is neeed for joint/tendon health? I’ve always hear between 50-150...is there any added muscle building abilities with a low dose or is it only joint health?

Also, how long do I need to stop Deca before TRT bloods to hide any signs or elevated levels?

Deca doesn't fix bad joint health.

when i used deca it did not help with my joints man.

what you are reading is therapeutic dosages in old geezers. it does not apply to real lifters who are lifting tons of weight and pounding away

what you need to do for joints is run n2jointrx and learn how to deload and basically take it easy on your body. the constant pounding is not good

Top Bottom