Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca by itself would it do any good?

Please read the sticky "Stats are important post."

Yes deca will work alone.

What dosage are you running? How long?

Deca dick is selective. Not everyone gets it.

tryingtogain said:
would decca buy it self do any good? also would i get deca dick?

it will work alone. personally i don't like it.

you'll be alot happier if you throw in some test cyp

balls to the walls man

Everyone reacts differently to different drugs.. deca alone was awsome for me.. may not be for you.. only way to find out is to try it.. and as lincoln said.. stats help us help you :)

Deca only was great for me at 300mg/week for 8 weeks= 15lbs solid. No deca dick- it's actually rare.

As a first cycle I asked the same questions nine months ago. I wanted to do a simple cycle of weeks 1-8 of deca. This reminds me of something I wouldve posted 10 months ago not knowing very much but as u understand " tryingtogain "

And yeah youll gain weight. I did I gained alot.
DO I know if youll get deca dick only Aunt Cleo the Psychic knows and shes locked up right now.

I did around week 5. Lets just say I had difficulties.

so I recommend MAJORLY keeping some sust on hand or any type of test on hand for that matter. I wanted to keep it simple my first time. But as soon as I tried the sust it had an amazing effect. Test and deca work synergistclly Both of them working together were amazing. In my opinion and I am no pro like the rest of the guys here. But I feel Deca is light and not as harsh as test and is good for nervous beginners, but you should greatly consider stacking it.. you should definetly keep some test on hand.

You should get your feet wet. But just be prepared if you wanna go deeper it makes everything much more worth it.

Also Eat HARD AND TRAIN HARD!!! deca is only one facet of trying to gain.

i took 10 shots of deca 300 and nothing else once, 1 shot every 5th day. i gained like 10 lbs and kept it all. it takes awhile to kick in, and doesnt really give you any kind of test like rush in the gym. but it definantly will work. i felt so clean on that cycle cuz i knew i wasnt doing test.

Top Bottom