Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca injection?

lamone

Hey i'm all new to this and this might seem like a stupid question to you guys but when it says 400ml/week is it in a single shot or it's 200 and 200 twice a week? Thank you

well it depends on the dosage of ur deca....i would do it all at once with deca...go for some deca 200mg/ml and do a 2ml shot

400ml per week would be almost 40 vials of deca in one week. 400 per ml is different, you can do it all at once but i would do shots on monday and thursday what dose do you want to do a week

oh shit i didnt notice 400ml/week....i thought it said 400mg/week...fuck im retarded....but who ever told u to do that must want to kill u but u prolly just wrote it down wrong

lamone said:
Hey i'm all new to this and this might seem like a stupid question to you guys but when it says 400ml/week is it in a single shot or it's 200 and 200 twice a week? Thank you

Deca 200
if its a 2ml vial then each ml =200mgs
so 2 mls =400mgs

twice a week make more stable blood levels

RADAR

RADAR said:
Deca 200
if its a 2ml vial then each ml =200mgs
so 2 mls =400mgs

twice a week make more stable blood levels

RADAR

Hey, what do you think of 200mgs every 5 days to get the 400mgs/week?

lamone said:
Hey, what do you think of 200mgs every 5 days to get the 400mgs/week?

You won't get 400 a week like that; do that math bro. And as far as your other post, pct stands for post cycle therapy. There is a sticky thread towards the top of the forum that you definitely need to check out.

krishna said:
You won't get 400 a week like that; do that math bro. And as far as your other post, pct stands for post cycle therapy. There is a sticky thread towards the top of the forum that you definitely need to check out.
THX bro, we're a few guys in this account that's why some questions might seems a bit odd. We dont communicate often due to our schedules (i'm up the 3 others are sleeping) what a mad house i tell you!.
THX again for your kind answer ;)

Top Bottom