Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for HRT - OK, Deca for cycle - Not OK, why?

satyricon1

Been reading a lot about recomandations for deca for HRT patients. However, whenever someone is looking to run deca for a cycle, they are adviced to also combine it with test. To me this has always been reasonable, however, if deca can be ran alone as HRT; what makes it different while on cycle. I mean, wount deca standalone on HRT make you feel like shit without libido as well?

Keep in mind theres alot of different decas out there,generally the hrt replacement is deca test and the ones recommended to cycle with test is nandrolone deca or dura.

No, this is not what I am talking about, I am talking about recomandations for HRT is 150mg Deca Durabolin/dekanoat / week. I think I also read this in one of Nelson Montanas writeups.

Sorry never of that,but i agree doesnt seem to be a very good idea unless you want to be miserable,depressed and limpdikd the rest of your life.

In my case the Deca is perscribed for joints. But I also use Test Deconate. I have not personally heard of anybody using only Deca for HRT as that is fully and totally counter productive.

u maybe read it wrong , when prescribing deca for HRT it's always with test and the test is at least the double of the deca dose, i myself do test e 250mg/w and sometimes include 100mg deca/w on hrt and run it for a while for joint support, u can get prescriptions up to 400mg test/w and 200mg deca/w on hrt.

where can you get that? i am on test only from my primary doctor.I am 46,I am prescribed a very low dose,and luckyto get that.I would love to find an online HRT clinic that prescribes e test/deca stack???

where can you get that? i am on test only from my primary doctor.I am 46,I am prescribed a very low dose,and luckyto get that.I would love to find an online HRT clinic that prescribes e test/deca stack???

there are clinics all over bro.. if you got the $$$ they will hook you up not hard

A family doctor won't but if you go to an anti-aging clinic they are very prescription friendly

Top Bottom