Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, how does it heal and what does it heal

PURE EXTRACT

Does anyone have any hardcore evidence of how deca promotes joint recovery. I can't seem to find any hard proof on this subject. The reason I'm asking is because I recently hurt my should (about 3 months ago), I stopped training since then, tried to come back to lifting nothing heaving of course and I still have pain. Went to the doctor and he sends me to therapy, the bastard won't give me an MRI until after therapy. Well, I'm just really curious to know is deca heals or just covers up the pain. And also how does it affect the ligaments

It doesnt heal anything...it only keeps joints lubricated, but test does the same thing. Water retention...better workouts!

see that's what I thought, that it only lubes the joint. But I know it has to do more than that....anyone else? Where are ya HUCK!!!!

i had chronic shoulder problems for years and i read on this board that deca can actually heal some joint problems.I used 400mg for 8 weeks with some test about 3 months ago and there is no pain and i am as stong now as i was when i started.It cured my shoulder problem.

LAWNSAVER said:
It doesnt heal anything...it only keeps joints lubricated, but test does the same thing. Water retention...better workouts!

I disagree. Huck did post something about this a while back about how it helps with your joints because I asked him the same thing. Based on personal experience it has always helped me with my joint problems. None of which test ever helped. Hopefully with my current elbow problem the deca I shot last week will do me good. Im never doing a cycle without it ever again. Maybe a light dose of 200mg a week just for the joints when "on" along with other things as well of course.

Mike P.T. said:

I disagree. Huck did post something about this a while back about how it helps with your joints because I asked him the same thing. Based on personal experience it has always helped me with my joint problems. None of which test ever helped. Hopefully with my current elbow problem the deca I shot last week will do me good. Im never doing a cycle without it ever again. Maybe a light dose of 200mg a week just for the joints when "on" along with other things as well of course.

Holy shit! I thought this man was dead.;)

Golfer18 said:

Holy shit! I thought this man was dead.;)

LOL nah bro im still around. Haven't been posting as much though. Been going out alot more lately chillin with my woman and all my friends and shit. Going to the city, chillin at the beach, and now gonna have some crazy pool parties since me and my brothers finally decided to work on our inground pool and get it all ready for the summer. We weren't gonna open it but we figure there are always alot of people coming over here just to chill, and bug out and for studio shit. Might as well have the pool and whole backyard hooked up as an extra. ;)

LOL and tonight im going back to the gym for the first time in a while. Funny thing though is that im still looking really nice even though I haven't shot up anything lately. I know shit is still in my system but it's weird. As soon as I lowered the test dose water retension just began to fall off and im looking much leaner now. Can't wait to lift tonight!!!!!

I just searched for a thread by Huck. Here is the only scientific statement made, "Deca's influence in the synovial membranes of the joint capsules." I guess this is where the pain relief comes from?

The only reason for my comment was because I took deca before and my shoulder pain stayed with me the whole cycle and I wasnt using winny.

I felt like it was useless for joint pain. Glucos/Chond worked better for me!!

Mike P.T. said:

LOL nah bro im still around. Haven't been posting as much though. Been going out alot more lately chillin with my woman and all my friends and shit. Going to the city, chillin at the beach, and now gonna have some crazy pool parties since me and my brothers finally decided to work on our inground pool and get it all ready for the summer. We weren't gonna open it but we figure there are always alot of people coming over here just to chill, and bug out and for studio shit. Might as well have the pool and whole backyard hooked up as an extra. ;)

LOL and tonight im going back to the gym for the first time in a while. Funny thing though is that im still looking really nice even though I haven't shot up anything lately. I know shit is still in my system but it's weird. As soon as I lowered the test dose water retension just began to fall off and im looking much leaner now. Can't wait to lift tonight!!!!!

Damn bro Im gonna have to come take a dip in your pool, i might pull some hoes too.

Peace;)

I had an elbow problem that was just killer and I had to take some time off...but now i'm taking 400 mg deca/week and gluc/chond and it seems to be getting better. I read that it takes almost a month before it starts to work. GOOD LUCK...

Top Bottom