Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and HGH to heal nerve damage

DanielH

Hi guys,

About a year and a half ago I did my first Tbol only cycle at 60mg a day. I planned to run it for an 8 week cycle, but on my 6th week I woke up with Bell’s Palsy (the left side of my face became paralysed from an inflamed nerve due to an allergic reaction, no doubt from the oral Tbol). I stopped the Tbol and started my PCT but have been left with a partially paralysed face.

It has been quite some time now and the effects of the Bell’s palsy is still very present. I have regained a lot of movement in relation to how it was on the first onset of the Bell’s, but not even close to normal. I have been reading medical research on nerve regrowth and regeneration where doctors have used Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone) to heal severed or damaged nerve tissue. It seems that in combination with HGH I could heal my damaged facial nerve and help strengthen the muscles which are still not moving properly and return my face to normal.

The only thing is, oral Tbol paralysed my face and has left me with a facial paralyses, Bell’s Palsy, that I may never fully recover from. Do I risk another possible allergic reaction to another steroid in an attempt to heal myself? Was the reaction likely due to the oral Tbol’s effect on my liver and my not monitoring myself properly? I was not on a cycle support which I should have been clearly.

Does anyone have any advice on this? Any experiences on Deca or HGH to help heal your injuries or nerve damage? My cycle was going to be as follows.

weeks
1-12 Testosterone Enanthate, 200mg twice a week monday and thursday
1-10 Deca-Durabolin, 200mg once a week
1-12 HCG 300ius twice a week monday and thursday
1-16 N2 Guard, 4 caps am 3 caps pm
3-16 HGH, 2ius every day
12-16 HCGenerate, 3 caps am 2 caps pm
12-16 Forma Stanzol, 5 pumps am and pm
12-14 Clomid 100mg ED
15-16 Clomid 50mg ED

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortunes, in your case no it will not help, If it did don't you think some Dr's would be all over this?

Deca has pain relieving benefits to certain areas, as well as HGH, both provide benefits to people over the age of 40, that why we prefer to call HGH the fountain of youth.

Damm man
Sorry to hear that that's nasty
I ran tbol for months on end at 50mg
I won't be touching it ever again now I don't think
The only way I think your nerve will e fixed will be operation I guess I do t think any drug could possibly help that
I really hope you recover 100%

Sorry to hear that. it is a little bad.
Maybe the dosage is too much for you. the intakes of the steroids and the excersise.

Hope can consult the surgical doctor, and heal your facial muscle

Hi guys,

About a year and a half ago I did my first Tbol only cycle at 60mg a day. I planned to run it for an 8 week cycle, but on my 6th week I woke up with Bell’s Palsy (the left side of my face became paralysed from an inflamed nerve due to an allergic reaction, no doubt from the oral Tbol). I stopped the Tbol and started my PCT but have been left with a partially paralysed face.

It has been quite some time now and the effects of the Bell’s palsy is still very present. I have regained a lot of movement in relation to how it was on the first onset of the Bell’s, but not even close to normal. I have been reading medical research on nerve regrowth and regeneration where doctors have used Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone) to heal severed or damaged nerve tissue. It seems that in combination with HGH I could heal my damaged facial nerve and help strengthen the muscles which are still not moving properly and return my face to normal.

The only thing is, oral Tbol paralysed my face and has left me with a facial paralyses, Bell’s Palsy, that I may never fully recover from. Do I risk another possible allergic reaction to another steroid in an attempt to heal myself? Was the reaction likely due to the oral Tbol’s effect on my liver and my not monitoring myself properly? I was not on a cycle support which I should have been clearly.

Does anyone have any advice on this? Any experiences on Deca or HGH to help heal your injuries or nerve damage? My cycle was going to be as follows.

weeks
1-12 Testosterone Enanthate, 200mg twice a week monday and thursday
1-10 Deca-Durabolin, 200mg once a week
1-12 HCG 300ius twice a week monday and thursday
1-16 N2 Guard, 4 caps am 3 caps pm
3-16 HGH, 2ius every day
12-16 HCGenerate, 3 caps am 2 caps pm
12-16 Forma Stanzol, 5 pumps am and pm
12-14 Clomid 100mg ED
15-16 Clomid 50mg ED

your best chance would be hgh but i doubt it.I havent any studies suggestion it can help with nerve damage

DECA and HGH can help and give some joint comfort for some but certainly no cure by no means.

I am very familiar with Bells Palsy, my Father was afflicted with it. To be honest I am extremely surprised they are able to directly attribute it to tbol and an allergic reaction. It is a strange condition and can be caused by emotional stress and issues as easily as physical reactions. I am not saying they are wrong but to find a direct cause is very unusual. Either way you have it and that is the bottom line.
You should look into the peptide BPC157. It has been shown to regenerate both the sciatic nerve in one study as well as improving the healing and function in the case of traumatic nerve injuries. I think it may be your best/only bet in this arena of treatment.

Top Bottom