Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca helps joints. Run Winny with Deca. Winny causes sore joints. WTF???

frorider6

Since deca seems to be the topic of the day, I'll bring up my main question about deca. Before I start, I'd like to state: If you plan on stating something as a fact, please provide documentation.

Deca is famous for helping joints, most likely by increasing fluid levels and fluid pressure in the joints. But deca can cause progesterone related gyno.

A widely held theory is that if you run winny with deca, the winny binds to the progesterone receptors thereby solving any gyno issues. But this is only a popular theory.
Now, I've also read that winny causes joint painthrough the same mechanics that deca uses to solve it. Winny seems to lower fluid levels in the joints.

So, as far as joints are concerned, what is the net effect of running both together? Do they cancel each other out?

I'm very interested in this because I plan to base my next cycle around 300 mg deca per week for joint therapy. But I seem to be very sensitive to Fina as far as puffy nips are concerned (I know they are different but I believe they are similar enough to project my reaction to deca). I don't want to add winny if it means losing the joint benefits, but I also don't want to fuck around and get full blown gyno.

The progesterone-blocking effects of stanozolol are greatly theoretical in regards to stopping P induced gyno,but stanozolol does indeed bind the P/R put is not progestogenic in nature,so it may have merit.Deca's influence in the synovial membranes of the joint capsules seems to override stanozolol's drying of them for most users.Just my .02.

Since I am sensitive to Fina, is it a requirement that I run winny with deca?

Forgot to add:

Thanks for the info Huck.

Last edited:
It certainly couldn't hurt,but like I said,this is a highly theoretical combination in regards to the P gyno issue.Winny does seem to help me for P gyno,but I have seen others it did nothing for.

Deca is THE steroid I want to do. At 29, I'm reaching an age where the old joints could use a lube job. But I don't want to get a nice set of tits in the process.

The man who figures out (scientifically) how to control the side effects of deca and tren will be a rich man.

Wasn't there some type of study that actually showed tendon strength improvement with winny? I remember reading it on one of the sites (maybe the one with the 2 week cycle thing so perhaps bad credibility). Interestingly though, GH causes some joint pain yet is very good for healing joint and connective tissue injuries.

Isn't there also an alternative theory to deca and joints hasn't it been linked to some type of cortico steroid release (not sure I have the correct term).

So not many facts here but I'd be interested if someone has more info. From personal experience deca is amazingly effective for joint therapy and reasonable doses of winny don't seem to harm effectiveness. The winny/progest. thing is up in the air.

frorider6 said:
Deca is THE steroid I want to do. At 29, I'm reaching an age where the old joints could use a lube job. But I don't want to get a nice set of tits in the process.

The man who figures out (scientifically) how to control the side effects of deca and tren will be a rich man.

I have always had shit joints,so deca is like a godsend in that regard.I believe that the progestin bases manipulate Prolactin,and that is even more essential in the gyno problems than the progesterone itself.I believe a drug that will be of great use in combating this will be CABERGOLINE.It is superior to Bromocryptine at lowering prolactin secretion,as well as having a much better safety profile.I am working on trying to find us a way of obtaining it at a reasonable cost,we'll see what I can come up with.

Doing some searches on the deca/winny combo and ran across my own thread. So I'll bump it and add my projected nexy cycle:

8 weeks
400-500 mg test per week (don't know which kind yet)
200 mg deca per week (seems to be a lowest level that lubes joints)
50 mg winny depot EOD (I hated daily injections with Fina. Also, not taking the winny as much for it's anabolic benefits as I am to control the deca)
liquidex .5-1 mg ED
Clomid after

Top Bottom