Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Helps Heal?

NeverGet2Big

Trained chest and Biceps on monday and hurt my shoulder. Antirior Delt was killing me for 2 days. Took 300mgs of Deca in the shoulder last night and the pain is gone. Ready for a heavy back workout tonight! :spin:

I think the pain relief is simply from water retention in that area??

So the injury is still there. but the water eases the pain.

TPH said:

Well water retention helps, but the real effect is blocking cortisol in the joints so that healing can take place. So it's really a 2 fold effect, but the healing is pernmanent unless you injure it again. Hey, it worked on my shoulders elbows and collarbone.

TPH said:

I've heard this as well, but my elbow stayed fixed after I was off... I think you have to play it conservative with an injury though... just because you don't feel pain anymore doesn't mean the injury is gone. I think that if you take a moderate approach to reabilitation, don't do the things that injured you in the first place (at least initially) and really give it time to heal, that it will help. If you just mask the pain but keep hitting the injury hard, you end up worse. Just my opinion though FWIW.

Top Bottom