Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and hair loss

deca binds to DHT receptors in the body. DHT will fry head hair follicles. so since deca binds to DHT receptors and causes it to drop in the body, deca will not bother your hair at all nor will it enlarge prostate, but the problem with this is you will suppress your DHT. that is why I recommend guys use the mild and gentle DHT derivative proviron with deca always to offset this

if you do not do what I am saying you open yourself up to deca dick

If you are concerned with your hairline, then you should mostly avoid highly androgenic compounds, such as winstrol and trenbolone. Deca is not a steroid that is particularly known for hairloss, so I would not be concerned. Also, as a prevention measure you can use the n2shampoo, as it will help you keep your hair in place.

Deca is one of the safest steroids when it comes to hair loss.

Low androgenic steroids like deca, EQ, anavar, primo etc. are your best options if you are worried about your hair line.

As a preventive measure on cycle - [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Daily use of a good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

I have mpb but never had any problem with low dose test (300-350 mg) at all ,until i increase test dosage to 500-600 mg,that is when i lose hair very very fast.anavar even at low dose has same effect on my hairs and that's why i stay away from var.
AAS affect people differently ,so you want to try and see which drug works better for you.

Top Bottom